This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

No, this will only create and populate tha database. To protect the pages and create a real login you need a login script. Have a look at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/logginexamples.php
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Navel will go check it out

Comment

one more quick ? Is paypal the only way customers will be able to pay or can it be intergrated to use payquake

Comment

?? you mean for a subscription site ?

I have never made an application with payquake. I believe that it should not be difficult, but i cannot say till i test it.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Oh, and one more thing. The loggin script is what I will need. But will I still have to build the error pages, thank you and other pages. I wont really need these anyways unless its required.

Comment

well the site will have about 6-8 pages that will need to be loggin protected. my idea is to require my customers to subsribe to this service to veiw these pages and pay using a standard gateway. Paypal will be OK, but not all customers will use paypal. And ill be selling products that will also need this kind of payment option as well.

Comment

The login script comes complete with all necessary pages. The shopping cart is a separate module (if you need one). Different payment gateways can be added with additional cost. However, this is not a forum issue, if you need further info please contact me privately through my form.
                Navaldesign

Comment

i am having a problem setting up the form get get input data please tell me what i can do

Comment

Please read the Forms tutorial, there are step by step instructions.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

I've gotten most of the way in creating the form – but my html code (I’m a nearly complete novice at all of this, btw) does not match that described in the tutorial for naming the thank you page at http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...html#post51424

The php section of mine reads:
                      <form name="reply form" method="POST" action="action.php" enctype="multipart/form-data" id="Form1" onsubmit="return ValidateForm1(this)">
                      <div id="bv_Text3" style="position:absolute;left:0px;top:120px;width: 48px;height:25px;z-index:0" align="left">
                      <font style="font-size:16px" color="#000000" face="Papyrus">First</font></div>
                      <input type="text" id="Editbox1" style="position:absolute;left:48px;top:120px;width :144px;font-family:Courier;font-size:19px;z-index:1" size="16" name="first" value="">
                      <input type="text" id="Editbox2" style="position:absolute;left:248px;top:120px;widt h:189px;font-family:Courier;font-size:19px;z-index:2" size="21" name="last" value="">

Looking forward to tips to finish the php portion of the form.

On a separate matter – if this is seen by BV staff -- in the directions for menu making, the tutorial I saw does not point or say "insert split", to create sub headings, but that’s how I discovered they’re made.

Loving blue voda otherwise

Brian

Comment

Hi Naval,

I've created a form using ABVFP. Really love it.

But can I check, I've created the same a opt-in form to appear on every page of my site. Do I need to create different form id for every page or can I use the same id?

My link is http://www.mytoothcaretips.com/index3.html.

Many thanks

Comment

You can use the same id, but, in that case, you should disable the referer check in ABVFP. If you do so, however, you will be exposed to spammers.

Easy solution: use different id numbers, and setup each form using the "Set up a new form from existing one" . This way, you will only neeed to change the page URL, all the rest is the same, and the setup will only take 10 seconds per form
                          Navaldesign

Comment

thanks naval,

followed your advise and game indiv form a new formid.

However, when I test the forms, besides getting the confirmation email by ABVFP on the subscription I also get an email confirmation that I used to send out (which I do not want anymore). Where can I go to delete this?

What I mean is Another email will come in right after the auto email confirmation by ABVFP.

Pls help

Comment

You probably had, in your thank you page, some php code that was sending you the emails before ABVFP. Open your thank you pagein BV, and View > Page HTML . Look at the various tags (Start of Page, or Inside Body etc) to see if you havesome php code in there, and simply delete it. Then save and republish the page again.
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Originally posted by brianinportland View Post
                                I've gotten most of the way in creating the form – but my html code (I’m a nearly complete novice at all of this, btw) does not match that described in the tutorial for naming the thank you page at http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...html#post51424

The php section of mine reads:
                                <form name="reply form" method="POST" action="action.php" enctype="multipart/form-data" id="Form1" onsubmit="return ValidateForm1(this)">
                                <div id="bv_Text3" style="position:absolute;left:0px;top:120px;width: 48px;height:25px;z-index:0" align="left">
                                <font style="font-size:16px" color="#000000" face="Papyrus">First</font></div>
                                <input type="text" id="Editbox1" style="position:absolute;left:48px;top:120px;width :144px;font-family:Courier;font-size:19px;z-index:1" size="16" name="first" value="">
                                <input type="text" id="Editbox2" style="position:absolute;left:248px;top:120px;widt h:189px;font-family:Courier;font-size:19px;z-index:2" size="21" name="last" value="">

Looking forward to tips to finish the php portion of the form.

On a separate matter – if this is seen by BV staff -- in the directions for menu making, the tutorial I saw does not point or say "insert split", to create sub headings, but that’s how I discovered they’re made.

Loving blue voda otherwise

Brian
                                This is not the php code, this is the form html code.
                                Please note that the php code does not go in the form page, but in the action (thank you) page. Please scroll down the Forms tutorial, under the video presentation, and you will find step by step instructions with images to explain where and how you should copy /paste the code.
                                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                                X