• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tell A Friend Script

For the TAB order please look 2 posts above yours
    Which buttons are you refering to ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I was referring to all actually. I made them a bit bigger to see the letters, but if I make em back to original size I see only half of the letters. I replaced submit button. Can't do it with email error "back" button, and "close window" button.
      This only happens in firefox, works fine in int explorer.
      I just made them original size, and i see only blue rectangle.

Comment

Hi Konrad

Re not seeing the letters on the buttons I had the same problem but try enlarging the button instead. That should work.

Zimba

Comment

Originally posted by Picture Perfect Totes View Post
          Hello Again. I found the BlueFTP and uploaded my file.
          Now, I'm having trouble with my TAF button page that I downloaded. I already unzipped them and pulled them into BV. When I open the page, there are only boxes with red x's in them. I can't see what the button looks like.
          Can you help me again?

Thanks for all of your help.
          Picture Perfect Totes
          Hi
          I am having the same prob as above but I can't see how it was solved anywhere.I also tried the other buttons listed but when I go into properties on the button to link it it doesn't give me the opportunity to do it.Please help

Cheers
          http://www.mobilemassage.org/
          http://www.fnqindependent.com.au/

Comment

Hi

My name is Fanus. My website's URL is www.headstartconsult.com. I have added a "Tell a friend" button and it works fine. The only problem is that the "Tell a friend" (or "send") button on the form does not display correctly in FireFox - the text on the button is cut off horizontally. (No such problem in IE) I cannot see that it is because of something that I am doing wrong. Can you help me to fix it please?

Regards

Fanus
            Fanus van der Merwe
            HEADSTARTCONSULT
            www.headstartconsult.com
            www.headstartconsult.co.za

Comment

This is a small bug.

To correct:
              right click the button, select HTML and copy its html code

Drag a html box in your page. Paste the code. Remove from the code the <p> and </p> tags. Make the html box same size as the original button. Delete the button, and place the html box where the button should appear. Save and republish.
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Naval,

Thank you so much for this script! Your instructions were very easy to follow and is a huge addition to my website. Although, still in the testing and tweaking stages, it looks really good! So Thanks Again!
                Yusheeka Davis - Credit Report and Score Expert Providing Free Credit Report Audits
                http://www.start-fresh-credit.com

Comment

i must be the dumbest cookie on this forum!
                  i can't even get the popup window to appear.
                  the email, spam and return page would appear but no popup
                  i surrender

Comment

Thank you for the script it works great! Is there any way I can be notified when someone uses it, so I can keep track of numbers?

Comment

Hi Naval,

I have successfully used your Tell A Friend script on my first website, www.zionsbranch.org. I recently created an addon domain, www.bountifulquartet.com. For this addon domain, I download the Tell A Friend file over again just in case their were any updates. I have followed all the instructions, and have not made any modifications to 4 pages that are uploaded to the bountifulquartet addon domain. Your TAF.php file was uploaded to the bountifulquartet addon domain via Blue Voda FTP Mananger. My problem is that when I click on the Tell A Friend button, the Tell A Friend window pops up, but I can not type information into all of the fields. Is there something different I have to do with an addon domain to get this to work? The Tell A Friend button is located on www.bountifulquartet.com. Thanks in advance for your help!

Comment

I can't type anything in the last field, it works fine with the first , i can focus but not type in the second.

This is due to an incompatibilioty of the new BV11 with older versions.

Simple solution:

Open the TAF page (form). Double click each field, and see if the "Disabled" and "Readonly" checkboxes are chacked. Eventually, check and then uncheck them. Save and publish, refresh your browser to test.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

As usual, your answers are right on! I really appreciate all your help. Your fix on checking and unchecking the Disabled and Readonly boxes worked perfectly. The form now works as it should.

Thanks Naval!
                          Richest
                          www.zionsbranch.org
                          www.bountifulquartet.com

Comment

Hi Naval,

I really like your Tell A Friend script. It works great!

A simple question I hope...can the placement of the pop up Tell A Friend box be adjusted to be centered on the screen? Currently, the box pops up somewhat to the left side of the screen and towards the top in Explorer and at the top left of the screen in Firefox on my laptop.

Thanks again for you assistance!

Richest
                            www.zionsbranch.org
                            addon domain www.bountifulquartet.com

Comment

Hi Navaldesign,

I can't key in data for both the "Your name" and "Friend's email". Please kindly advice. See http://www.babyandpapa.com/TAFform.html

Thank you.
                              Cheers,
                              Eric PSF

PapaEric.com
                              A Father's Parenting Diary & More...

Comment

Pease look at my above answer (4 posts above)
                                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                                X