X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tell A Friend Script

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
    Pease look at my above answer (4 posts above)
    Hi navaldesign,

It's work, I can key in entries in all the 4 fields. But I can't received the email after testing it several times. It too didn't direct me to the TAFreturn page after submission and the error page is not working as well?

Please kindly advice further.

Thank you.
    Cheers,
    Eric PSF

PapaEric.com
    A Father's Parenting Diary & More...

Comment

I can't find your page anymore....
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
        I can't find your page anymore....
        Nvm, thanks anyway.
        Cheers,
        Eric PSF

PapaEric.com
        A Father's Parenting Diary & More...

Comment

I've used the form before and it's worked fine. Now for some reason when I test it with my on email address, it will send the results to my spam folder but it won't redirect me the the TAFreturn page. Any ideas? I've had this happen with other forms I've created as well in the passed. They work one moment and then when republished later, the form will process but never redirects me to the following page.

Thanks!

Comment

I tried it and it worked just fine ?
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hello,

The form is on my site. It shows but does not send mail to myself. I have inserted my own domain name in the mailbody.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by jojopara View Post
                The form is on my site. It shows but does not send mail to myself. I have inserted my own domain name in the mailbody.
                Of course it will not email you - it emails the friend you are telling about the site and inviting to visit! Supplying a domain name does nothing ..... it requires an email address.

Simply put, you are better off using one of the more familiar "Sharing" tools offered than using this single function script to promote your website, such as is available from www.AddThis.com or www.wibiya.com.

Both are completely customizable and offer more choices for Visitors to consider to effectively engage with and promote your website, and are thus the proven tools and method you should be focused upon using. Not only can a Visitor email a friend, but they can "Share" the site on Facebook, Google +1, Digg, add the site to their Favorites, and in nearly 100 other ways create a sense of loyalty for your website.
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                X