This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit Boxes not working

I revamped my website and set up a new form in BV. After publishing I can add text to every box except the name and the email boxes. I deleted the edit boxes and put them back in and compared the properties of those that do work. I also had someone who decided to put the name and email in the address field, completed the rest of the form and submitted. I never received the form. Can someone help? http://www.exquisitepageants.com/apply.php

Re: Edit Boxes not working

Hi,

This happens when the fields are not added to the form box initially, or after adding the fields you expand the form box to cover them. To fix you need to delete the form then add the fields again. Also, make sure you add the submit and reset buttons last.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost View Post
      Hi,

This happens when the fields are not added to the form box initially, or after adding the fields you expand the form box to cover them. To fix you need to delete the form then add the fields again. Also, make sure you add the submit and reset buttons last.
      I deleted the form and made a new one using contact form 2. I added 3 additional fields and still the same problem; name and address field not sensitive and I never even made changes on those.

Comment

Hi,

The name and address field are coming in at the end of the form, this is causing the problem, you need to Delete the entire form, then create it from scratch. We also recommend that you use the built in form editor for an easier implementation:

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I deleted it and added a new one using the wizard contact form 2. I made no changes and I did the same thing. I deleted it again and added it from scratch using the wizard and it still does not work. I have done it before and it worked fine, I cant imagine what could be happening.

Comment

Hi,

Please try creating from a brand new page and see if the problem *******tes itself, if so please open a support ticket so the programmer can look at it.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
            X