This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor 2

The problem is that you have installed ABVFP on one domain, whilst the form is on another domain.

You can:

1. Install ABVFP separately on this new domain (recommended solution)
    or
    2. Download on your computer the files dbts_abvfp.php, captcha.php, verdanna.ttf (or whatever other font file you have used) and dbts_errorpage.php and copy them in the same folder where the form page is. At that point you will also need to change the form action to be simply "dbts_abvfp.php"
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ok thanks, will try the 1st option.

Comment

Well it worked for a day, then after that it keeps on displaying this message:
        The verification code you have entered is not correct! Please go back and try again.

Even as I've tried to entered different codes.

Comment

Hi Naval, please check it again. I already uploaded the required files but it keeps on giving me the above message. Thanks.

Comment

In the HTML box that creates the captcha image, you are still making reference to the previous ABVFP installation, in http://www.hredigital.com/ABVFP/captcha.php

Edit this so the file points to the new installation.

You should however, have installed ABVFP in a subfolder of the addon domain folder and not directly in the addon domains folder. It will not create any problems, but will cause some confusion between your own pages and the ABVFP pages.

If, as I mentioned, you made the new installation in the addon domain main folder, the captcha should point to http://www.jrtmagica.com/captcha.php
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi

I have created a form using ABVFP but I cannot see my page when I type in the URL: www.nutrition-tips4you.com
              It is showing as index.php in the file manager, is that correct?

I am getting this message:
              Index of /

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.nutrition-tips4you.com Port 80
              Regards
              David Meikle

Comment

Hi
                I tried to download ABVFP into my cpanel having created a database.

I typed in http://www.nutrition-tips4you.com/AB...ts_install.php into my browser, as per the installation instructions, but I am getting this message.

The requested URL /ABVFP/dbts_install.php was not found on this server.
                Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
                Help
                Regards
                David Meikle

Comment

Connect to your site with FTP and check if the folder is actually named ABVFP or if, by chance, you have mistyped something.

The link is case sensitive, so if you have created the folder as "aBVFP" or anything similar, you should be using that.

Make also sure that the folder permissions are set to 755 and the files inside it have permissions 644
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks so much.
                    I had the folder named as nutrition-tips4you.com instead of www.nutrition-tips4you.com
                    Now it works.

Comment

You have NOT uploaded the index page that was included in the ABVFP zip, into the ABVFP folder on your site. This will leave exposed the contents of the folder. Quite bad for security.....
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks. I have just uploaded index.html to the ABVFP folder.
                        Now I cannot get passed the initial installation page. I am getting this error

Could not connect to the database. Please check Database details !
                        I am using the Database name and Database user that I used to create the Database.

Comment

I fixed it. I think it was password for ABVFP that caused the problem

Comment

Hi

Configured everything but cannot publish the page now. I am getting this error message when I type www.nutrition-tips4you.com into my browser.
                            I can't find "line 11"
                            Warning: require(dbts_ABVFP_config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dccrwlt/public_html/www.nutrition-tips4you.com/dbts_ABVFP_admin1.php on line 11

Warning: require(dbts_ABVFP_config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dccrwlt/public_html/www.nutrition-tips4you.com/dbts_ABVFP_admin1.php on line 11

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'dbts_ABVFP_config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dccrwlt/public_html/www.nutrition-tips4you.com/dbts_ABVFP_admin1.php on line 11

Comment

I think that you got somewhat confused.

ABVFP and all the scripts that belong to it, should be uploaded in their own folder, you have uploaded the index page in your main root folder ???
                              Navaldesign

Comment

I am seriously confused. What do I have to do to correct the error?

Comment

Working...
                                X