Line tool not working correctly & pictures not appearing when published

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line tool not working correctly & pictures not appearing when published

I changed to a new computer and transferred all of my older files. The first page I published while on the new computer does not look the same in BlueVoda vs published. I used the line tool and instead of being a white outline of a box, it's a heavy black line. This not what it looked like in preview before I published it. Also, some (not all) of the pictures posted on the page are not appearing when published. What do I need to do to fix this? The page with the issue:

www.difesacanecorso.com/pedigreealabama.html

On this page, there is a link in the middle of the gray gradient rectangle at the top. This like will take you to a screen shot of what it looks like in BlueVoda which is how I expect it to look when published. Thanks in advance.

Re: Line tool not working correctly & pictures not appearing when published

Originally posted by Crumb da dumdum View Post
    Also, some (not all) of the pictures posted on the page are not appearing when published. What do I need to do to fix this?
    I was able to make all of the pictures appear by removing the "shadow" behind the picture. I then was able to publish the pictures with a shadow by changing the images to a .jpg from a .jpeg

I still have not solved the issue of the line tool becoming a thick black line in preview and once published.

Comment

Working...
    X