X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Iframe problems...

Originally posted by marciemayer
    Hey NavalDesign, I followed an old post of yours and tried to get thumbnail photos to open in an iframe on the same page. It worked for awhile but I've done something wrong and can't figure out what..?!
    www.redtractorfarm.com/seminarphotos.html
    For now my home page directs to:
    www.redtractorfarm.com/seminars.html but I don't like this nearly as much. Please help!
    Last post forgot heading.
    Marcie
    www.redtractorfarm.com
    www.iloveacorns.com
    www.halfkilofeta.com

Comment

Re: How to create hyperlinks

I am just starting out and have not gone live yet. I am still working on my home page. Here is my problem.

I have created a registration form and can not set up a hyperlink from the form to a registration page. I don't care if it goes there yet, just want to get it set up.

Also want to set up a form to email me. Can't get that done either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
      Larry

Comment

Have a look at http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...html#post83860

for your email form.
        I don't really understand what you mean "link from the form to the registration page". The registration page IS a form (usually)
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

How do i pay to have my own domain. Can you email me the information...?

Comment

Please visit http://www.vodahost.com/
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Aloha from Maui!!
              So far this has been the easiest Web Builder I've tried. I have my index page (home) and two album pages filled with photographs. My first question of (I'm sure) many to come is: does every photo have to have a URL link to the page it's on? What about nav buttons?
              Oh yeah....is there a particular size, pixel dimension, resolution that works best for publishing photos to the web? Sorry for all the questions

Comment

This thread is a little intimidating....I just published my index page. The linked pages are not appearing. I checked the name of the pages...no caps, no spaces, no wierd characters....I checked the link ... it reads
                www.nevadasympathyflowers/otherpage.html The clickable link on the page index has caps and spaces between the words. Casket Sprays. I've reviewed the tutorial several times....Help

Comment

Your problem is solved my friend....

This is how YOU have your links:

you have left out the .com

It should be http://www.nevadasympathyflowers.com/casketsprays.html

Hope that helps

You may need to ensure these pages you are linking to are published as they still don't show
                  Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Oh many thanks.....I don't know who you are but I'm putting you in my will...

Heather
                    Nevada Sympathy Flowers

Comment

I'll send you my full name and address : - )... are you very rich?????
                      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

OkI just signed up and have "built all my pages".
                        I have saved them all as blue voda files.
                        I have not linked them yet because when i go to link them it's asking for http file and all my pages are blue voda format.
                        so i'm assuming that I publish next.
                        I'm trying to picture the next step after that can you tell me.
                        When do I link them....
                        thanks John

Comment

I thought I had solved my hyperlinking problems, but something is still going wrong.

From the ABOUT US page I cannot link to the PHOTOS page,although I can from other pages. Any ideas? It is driving me crazy.

Sheila

Comment

Originally posted by Sheila Brown View Post
                            I thought I had solved my hyperlinking problems, but something is still going wrong.

From the ABOUT US page I cannot link to the PHOTOS page,although I can from other pages. Any ideas? It is driving me crazy.

Sheila
                            www.garden-at-mountain-view.com

Ah yes, I see, on your aboutus page, the link to your photos page is using a slash / instead of a period just before the html it shows as photos/html and should be photos.html ... there no more driving, lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                            02036089024 / United Kingdom
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi, my name is Stephan, i'm the new kid on the block.
                              I've been having great problems with my web pages.

I finished creating the web site, places all my pictures and texts and designs and all my 7 linked pages and everything is seriously destorted.

my url is www.stephandelange.com
                              you will see that my pages are all distorted, you see stars over and under pictures and designs, stretched designs that wasn't created or placed and even several designs that was replaced by streched stars and distorted bottons.

I've been trying to figure out what causes it for the past 2 weeks.
                              I have named and REnamed, typed and Re typed
                              my page to page links with NO SUCCESS..

Could someone help me fix this terrible problem?

Comment

Originally posted by sdange View Post
                                Hi, my name is Stephan, i'm the new kid on the block.
                                I've been having great problems with my web pages.

I finished creating the web site, places all my pictures and texts and designs and all my 7 linked pages and everything is seriously destorted.

my url is www.stephandelange.com
                                you will see that my pages are all distorted, you see stars over and under pictures and designs, stretched designs that wasn't created or placed and even several designs that was replaced by streched stars and distorted bottons.

I've been trying to figure out what causes it for the past 2 weeks.
                                I have named and REnamed, typed and Re typed
                                my page to page links with NO SUCCESS..

Could someone help me fix this terrible problem?

Hi Stephen,

Can you post your problem in a new thread? There are too many people with so many problem on this wagon and it is getting a bit confused.
                                www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                                Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
                                State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
                                X