This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling information

Hi all, I have just created a new website and would like to sell information via downloadable files. Is there an easy and, preferably, automated way to do this please?

Re: Selling information

You'll love Soholaunch ... learn more here.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you Vasili. Does this mean I have to start from scratch with Soholaunch or can it be added to Bluevoda webpages?

Comment

Hmm looks like it is a start from scratch job...sigh! Oh well.

Comment

There is nothing "automatic" in the web building side of things (or selling digital merchandise/downloads), unless you are willing to use a single integrated foundation such as a shopping cart like Soholaunch to function "hands-off" which you can customize to a great extent, or, pay someone else to do things for you to keep things operating seamlessly.

You can use BlueVoda by implementing a few different methods, but using the methods to integragte BlueVoda seems to be beyond your allowance or tolerance, as they are more involved and may take more of an overall learning curve to grasp ... Soholaunch is the easiest cart to start with that has the features you require already built in or readily avaliable as plug-in's.

Comment

Thank you for your help. Soholaunch it is...onward and upward...or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by Siccrizz View Post
              Thank you for your help. Soholaunch it is...onward and upward...or something like that
              I'm sure you'll do fine!

Comment

Working...
              X