This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Single Menu Page with Bv and PHP

Yeah Carbonterry, that is how I'm doing it. One menu works perfect. The other menus links work, but the look and postion is wrong.

Comment

Yippy skippy I have it all working now.Thanks, Upchuck

Comment

Hello, My problem star not too long ago.
        everything was working fine, till a publish my last page, now the page do not linup to the center, it gose to the left.
        I check and check to see what was the problem, Find out the problem is the php.
        PLEASE , How to fix this, I got all my pages with php for the Menu and so on. but it set to the left
        if I set the extention to html, it will go back to the center. but the menu wont show.

HELP PLEASE.

Comment

Originally posted by BennBenn View Post
          Hello, My problem star not too long ago.
          everything was working fine, till a publish my last page, now the page do not linup to the center, it gose to the left.
          I check and check to see what was the problem, Find out the problem is the php.
          PLEASE , How to fix this, I got all my pages with php for the Menu and so on. but it set to the left
          if I set the extention to html, it will go back to the center. but the menu wont show.

HELP PLEASE.
          Your site address would help us to see the problem.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Collector, Thanks.
            The Url to the site is: http://atlantahispano.net/Otro.php

It all was working fine - them everything gone crazy.
            Please Help. Excuse my english

Comment

This is a weird one... I'm having the exact same issue. I created www.olympicbikeshop.com the HTML boxes and linked them to "menu.html" and "menu2.html". This seemed to be working for a while but now the pages are all off center despite the fact that the page settings are set to center horizontally. Today I created a new site and tried the same trick at www.resourcemobile.com. The page was originally HTML and the header was built into the page. Everything was working fine, but after switching to PHP and referencing “menu1.html” and “footer.html” in the menu boxes, suddenly the page was no longer centered on the screen and the blue background disappeared. The menu bars appear fine and the settings are all correctly set to display the page as centered horizontally, so I'm at a bit of a loss for what might have happened. I'm not sure of the switch from HTML to PHP caused this or what. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
              Cri

Comment

Sorry for the horrible grammar in the last post. I have removed the HTML boxes referencing the menu and footer pages, embedded the menu and footer into the page and republished. The formatting was immediately returned to normal and now the page is centered properly and the background color is correct. The HTML boxes are obviously causing this problem as I have retained the page as a .php extension. Could there be a bug in a recent version of Blue Voda causing this issue?

Comment

• Single Menu Page Not working

I created www.olympicbikeshop.com using HTML boxes which were linked to "menu.html" and "menu2.html" to create a header and footer which could be updated from a single location within the site. This seemed to be working for a while but now the pages are all off center despite the fact that the page settings are set to center horizontally. Everything was working fine, but after switching to PHP and referencing “menu1.html” and “footer.html” in the menu boxes, suddenly the page was no longer centered on the screen. The menu bars appear fine and the settings are all correctly set to display the page as centered horizontally, so I'm at a bit of a loss for what might have happened. I did the same thing on another site (www.resourcemobile.com) and had the exact same issue, plus the background disappeared. I then removed the HTML boxes referencing the menu and footer pages, embedded the menu and footer into the page and republished. The formatting was immediately returned to normal and now the page is centered properly and the background color is correct. The HTML boxes are obviously causing this problem as I have retained the page as a .php extension. Could there be a bug in a recent version of Blue Voda causing this issue?

Thanks,
                  Cri

Comment

More than a bug, BV has evolved to follow the most recent rules regarding WC3 compliance.
                    This has affected the page code structure as now there is a clear separation between the CSS and the objects code, whilst before the styling (css) was being embedded on a per object basis.

Unfortunately, this has also affected the PHP include method with the results you have already experienced. And, unfortunately, there is no easy solution. I will investigate to se if there is something that I can do, although I doubt it.
                    Navaldesign
                    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                    X