• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Favorite Quotes -

"My Name is Mr. Kill" --Mr. Kill

"Well that's a name to die for." --James Bond

Die Another Day
    www.filtrexsystems.com - Industrial and Municipal Filtration Systems! (My First Site)

Comment

“A man sufficiently gifted with humor is in small danger of succumbing to flattering delusions about himself, because he cannot help perceiving what a pompous ass he would become if he did”

Walter Kerr

Comment

"When the One Great Scorer Comes To Write Across Your Name,
        It Matter Not If You Won Or Lost, But How You Played The Game."

~ Francis Scott Key

Comment

As my dad would often say:

.......DONT MAKE ME GET OUT'A THIS CHAIR.........

hehehe!

Andy
          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

You only have to be married once to be married once too often.....

Comment

I write for the same reason I breath because if I didn't I would die.

-Issac Asimov
              So when ambition turns into a competition I'll never be the better man.

Need a break? Watch my Web Show
              http://whymeshow.com

Comment

"'Tis better to be silent and thought a fool than to open ones' mouth and remove all doubt."

--A. Lincoln
                Dan

"'Tis better to be silent and thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." (A. Lincoln)

http://www.dpcCrazyCrafts.com

Comment

Here's one I like.

"Abscence of body is better than presence of mind"

PW

Comment

Here's another I use occasionally

"The moral high ground has the best view"

PW

Comment

I doubt if you can have a truly wild party without liquor.

Carl Sandburg
                      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

In the same vein.....
                        Work is the curse of the drinking classes.
                        Oscar Wilde
                        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

• Re: LABUYDO

Hi, there. When I divorced the mother of my two daughters (who eneded up with me full time at 14 and 16 y/o...wow, what an experience), I got very creative, writing lyrics to Jimmy Buffet type songs and even writing a book about how to evaluate your relationship (or marriage). I came up with a catchy phrase as a title of the book and copyrighted it, thank Heaven! Being a guy, though, the title was kind of chauvinistic, so I created some balance and came up with an ACRONYM for my titles.

So what does that have to do with favorite quotes? Well, someday, these quotes may be very famous, but if nothing else, I hope they will add a smile to the face of someone who is suffering through a divorce. Those that undergo this extremely streeful event, need all the smiles they can get, so my intent is to create some. Being the guy that I am, however, I will also be selling caps and shirts and bumper stickers, etc. at my website, which is under development. They are both copyright protected:

"Life's A Bastard...Until You Divorce One" and
                          "Life's A Bitch Until...You Divorce One"

Comment

Originally posted by sedona View Post
                            In the same vein.....
                            Work is the curse of the drinking classes.
                            Oscar Wilde
                            Hi, there. When I divorced the mother of my two daughters (who eneded up with me full time at 14 and 16 y/o...wow, what an experience), I got very creative, writing lyrics to Jimmy Buffet type songs and even writing a book about how to evaluate your relationship (or marriage). I came up with a catchy phrase as a title of the book and copyrighted it, thank Heaven! Being a guy, though, the title was kind of chauvinistic, so I created some balance and came up with an ACRONYM for my titles.

So what does that have to do with favorite quotes? Well, someday, these quotes may be very famous, but if nothing else, I hope they will add a smile to the face of someone who is suffering through a divorce. Those that undergo this extremely streeful event, need all the smiles they can get, so my intent is to create some. Being the guy that I am, however, I will also be selling caps and shirts and bumper stickers, etc. at my website, which is under development. They are both copyright protected:

"Life's A Bastard...Until You Divorce One" and
                            "Life's A Bitch Until...You Divorce One"

Comment

I enjoy quotes! Read some great ones here LOL - esp the divorce one -

I made one up that I think y'all like!

"Don't just think out of the box ... think out of the ROOM that the box is in!"

David

Comment

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right alongside it.
                                David Lee Roth
                                Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
                                X