Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brandnew Website

Originally posted by motoxxx View Post
    Really nice color scheme and even though the navigation is shifted to the left to make room for a Google search bar, it didn't bother me or distract my eyes from the main focus of the page. Aside from a few of the other things that were brought up, I'd say really nice job!
    Thank you

Comment

very nice site like the colors, i agree on the google adds on the left side distract, lol... i have it the same way ill change that lol.......
      sigpic
      Live and Let live
      www.lowbudgetsmediaadvertising.com
      www.discoverpopotla.com
      www.villadeflorencia.com
      www.rusticosalvarez.com

Comment

Hi, site looks fine & well laid out.
        Couple of things to look out for is page loading for the less fortunate with dial up & slow broadband. http://www.beadedjewels.biz/extravagant.html is at nearly 1400kb & could easily been brought down to 3-400ish by optimized the images. The images will also look less distorted on the thumbnails. This is the same on most pages
        Although the header is nice to have at 26kb, it’s the 1st thing you see & has been over reduced & pixilated. Bringing down the other images sizes & increasing this may look better. EXSAMPLE. AT 39KB
        Quite a few of the pages have different coloured backgrounds to the text & wasn’t sure if this was intentional. IE: http://www.beadedjewels.biz/closeouts.html
        If you are making the jewelry yourself, I assume you are taking the pictures yourself. It would be worth investing in a light box/tent with a good light, it will get rid of the grey backgrounds to the images. I think Lady Eye has a post somewhere on a home made one from a cardboard box.

Good luck with the site.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by raganok View Post
          very nice site like the colors, i agree on the google adds on the left side distract, lol... i have it the same way ill change that lol.......
          Left side = Better pay out than right side!
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
          X