Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I find the domain authorization code in oder to transfer a domain?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I find the domain authorization code in oder to transfer a domain?

I need to transfer my domain name to another place and they are asking that my domain name be unlocked and I get an authorization code from the current registrar. The current registrar is VodaHost. How do I obtain this authorization code?

Thank you for your help.
    Jeff Peterson
    Profit and Las Vegas Bookkeeping, LLC
    702.405.9912 - Office
    866.835.9912 - Fax
    jeff@profitandlasvegas.com
    www.profitandlasvegas.com

Re: How do I find the domain authorization code in oder to transfer a domain?

Check with WHOIS whom your registrar really is.

VodaHost is not a domain registrar.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by profitandlasvegas View Post
      I need to transfer my domain name to another place and they are asking that my domain name be unlocked and I get an authorization code from the current registrar. The current registrar is VodaHost. How do I obtain this authorization code?

Thank you for your help.
      You go to your chosen registrar and search for your domain. When you find it, beside it will say something like I own this domain 'transfer it' or words to that effect. So click on that and follow the instructions and your new registrar will take care of things.
      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

in most cases you dont get the code.. this is handled among registrars.. contact the registrar you are moving from to provide this to the recieving registrar.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi,

My domains are currently with Vodahost. I've submitted 2 tickets one ticket about 4 days back and a 2nd ticket a week back for a few of my domain names to be transferred out, but have to gotten a reply from vodasupport. I understand the main registrar is Enom.com, but on its website, it asks to contact the reseller which is Vodahost. How do I proceed from here if vodasupport doesn't respond?

Comment

Originally posted by kooljazz View Post
            Hi,

My domains are currently with Vodahost. I've submitted 2 tickets one ticket about 4 days back and a 2nd ticket a week back for a few of my domain names to be transferred out, but have to gotten a reply from vodasupport. I understand the main registrar is Enom.com, but on its website, it asks to contact the reseller which is Vodahost. How do I proceed from here if vodasupport doesn't respond?
            You can check the details of your Domains by going to "whois.com" and do a search.

This is the New Year Holidays so be patient for your response.
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
            X