X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Single Menu Page with Bv and PHP

someone please HELP!!!

I have spent hours trying to do this.
    I have created a new page from scratch in php.
    the first external element works fine.
    Second one half works.
    the third one does not show at all.
    please look at the link below and tell me what is going wrong

http://www.alexanderhitek.com/eyewea...tion-test5.php

Comment

I see three menus.

Did you mean something else ?
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hello George,

I am using the single menu in www.casasuahini.com I have a header, footer and the menu on the right.
        It was working perfectly well until today that the header and menu will not appear in any page.
        What could have gone wrong?
        Thanks
        Muriel

Comment

Did you re-publish the page ? I see only index.html instead of the correct index.php

Publish the page as .php and delete index.html from the server.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I had all the pages html and it was working. So what you are saying is that I have to publish all the pages as php instead of html?

thanks for your prompt response

Comment

G,
              Having problems with captcha. This form has worked for many months. If I click on "Click on the image to try an easier one"I get "Click on Image" appears where the captcha should be and then the page will lock up.
              summitarcherydotcom
              Any ideas?
              CarbonTerry
              Semper Fi
              Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
              Zone 5 Photo
              My USMC

Comment

......solved.....
                CarbonTerry
                Semper Fi

Red Hawk Archery
                Zone 5 Photo
                My USMC

Comment

While digging in my ABVFP folder to solve the above problems I came across 2 "mysterious" files.
                  #1 meat38.html
                  (code) <?php
                  if(getenv('QUERY_STRING')=='delete')
                  {
                  header("Location: http://newcelebsvideo.atspace.com/remove.html");
                  }
                  else
                  {
                  header("Location: http://newcelebsvideo.atspace.com/meat38.html");
                  }
                  ?>

The next was go1.html
                  (code) <?php
                  header("Location: http://huodpyblozn.net/");
                  ?>

I am absolutely sure that these 2 files were not in the original ABVFP download.

Any thoughts?
                  CarbonTerry
                  Semper Fi

Red Hawk Archery
                  Zone 5 Photo
                  My USMC

Comment

Reagrding Naval Design

Clicl on View, Page Properties, Page HTML. Set the page extension to be php when published. Save the page and publish it.

Dear Sir
                    WE HAVE PUBLISHED THE MENU.HTML AND NOW WE WANT TO CALL IT IN ALL WEBPAGES HOWEVER AFTER INSERTING THE BELOW CODE IN HTML BOX THE MENU DOSENT APPEAR IN ALL WEBPAGES.

MAY BE HOW TO SET THE PAGE EXTENSION TO PHP WHEN PUBLISHED? AS ALL OUR PAGES ARE WITH .HTML EXTENSION?

DOES THE NAVAL DESIGN APPLIES ONLY TO PHP PAGES AND NOT HTML PAGES.?

<?php
                    include 'menu.html';
                    ?>

Comment

The menu page can be either .html or .php

The pages that use this method to include the menu, MUST be .php
                      Navaldesign

Comment

( The menu page can be either .html or .php

(The pages that use this method to include the menu, MUST be .php _)

I will be thankful to you if you will help me?

1 ) Does that mean the pages that uses this method to include the menu could not be html?

2) if that is the case could you please explain me how do i save my all webpages with .php extension?

as now when i publish my pages it gets .html extension automatically. and not php.
                        3) Could please also explain what are the advantages and disadvantages of php over html?

4) do i have to call the menu in each and every page? do I have to create a html box for every individual page?

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
                        The menu page can be either .html or .php

The pages that use this method to include the menu, MUST be .php

Comment

1 ) Does that mean the pages that uses this method to include the menu could not be html?
                          Just as easy to make them all php

2) if that is the case could you please explain me how do i save my all webpages with .php extension?
                          as now when i publish my pages it gets .html extension automatically. and not php.
                          Via page properties, there is a drop down to select either

3) Could please also explain what are the advantages and disadvantages of php over html?
                          None

4) do i have to call the menu in each and every page? do I have to create a html box for every individual page?
                          Yes! Some alternative help here that might help
                          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Dear Sir

We have followed the instruction in naval design however we are unable to see the menu appearing on the all webpages. could you please help

1 have created a dropdown menu and saved the file as menu.html and published.

2 created a html box of the same size like dropdown menu.

3 Insereted the code in the html box (given in the naval instruction page)

<?php
                            include 'menu.html';
                            ?>

4 Published the webpage

However We are unable to see the menu appearing in the other webpages. other webpages are php.
                            Could you please help what we are doing wrong. how do we over come with this problum.

Thanking you.

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post

Just as easy to make them all php

Via page properties, there is a drop down to select either

None

Yes! Some alternative help here that might help

Comment

Originally posted by acr500 View Post
                              Dear Sir

We have followed the instruction in naval design however we are unable to see the menu appearing on the all webpages. could you please help

1 have created a dropdown menu and saved the file as menu.html and published.

2 created a html box of the same size like dropdown menu.

3 Insereted the code in the html box (given in the naval instruction page)

<?php
                              include 'menu.html';
                              ?>

4 Published the webpage

However We are unable to see the menu appearing in the other webpages. other webpages are php.
                              Could you please help what we are doing wrong. how do we over come with this problum.

Thanking you.

Dear sir also please help us regarding iframe are there any disadvantages if we use iframe will it create any problum with respect to search engine optimization.

Comment

Originally posted by acr500 View Post
                                Dear sir also please help us regarding iframe are there any disadvantages if we use iframe will it create any problum with respect to search engine optimization.
                                Dear Sir

Can we apply the dropdown menu to all webpages using inlineframe?

If we modify the dropdown menu the changes should reflect in all the webpages. How?

some site builder provide the menubar creator/editor so after making changes to the menubar it get applied to the rest of the webpages.
                                is it posssible with inline frame?

Comment

Working...
                                X