X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor 2

ABVFP doesn't create forms, it processes them

Create the form in BV and set the action as per instructions included in the zip you downloaded.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you for answering. Now I understand what I'm doing and it's work!

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Dear Reader,
        Have a question! Used form wizard in bv, but the error page does not seem to work. I like to set it so that files bigger than 3 MB can not be uploaded. I have succespage and errorpage everything is done but if i take a 5MB file is still goes to succespage! How can i change this problem?
        Best regards.

Comment

Are you processing the form with ABVFP ? If yes, please post a link to the form.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
            Are you processing the form with ABVFP ? If yes, please post a link to the form.
            I used the wizard form in bv!

Comment

I used bluevoda form wizard!

Comment

This is what you mean? Thanks for trying to help

and

many thanks in advance

Comment

Well is there still somebody?

Comment

Since you have posted in the ABVFP thread, i was induced to believe that you have used <ABVFP.

Anway, i don't know HOW you are processing the forms! I mean, your pages are html, whilst the built in form processor requires the forms to be published as php.

At this point i can't even understand HOW you are receiving mails and files from your form!! It seems impossible to me.

And, i can't even understand what is . that hidden field "hidden" name="filesize" value="1" . It should be 1024 to allow 1 MB (1024 KB = 1 MB)
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Hi there! Thank you so much for providing this script for everyone! You've done a great job with explaining exactly how to configure and install as well as how to use it. So thanks a bunch for that!

I only have one question. I built a form on my site using BV (you can see it here at www.start-fresh-credit.com/credit-repair-services.php#consultationrequest) before installing your script, and my form fields will NOT tab from field to field in order. Also, (after testing it) when submitted to me by email, the fields were not in order. Why is this?

I haven't changed it yet, after installing your script. In fact, I'm still configuring the form I've already created in BV to use your script. So I don't know if that'll make a difference or not. But I was just hoping that you could shed some light on this for me. Your help is greatly appreciated, thank you!
                      Yusheeka Davis - Credit Report and Score Expert Providing Free Credit Report Audits
                      http://www.start-fresh-credit.com

Comment

The order you receive the field values is the same that you created the fields.

This is valid not only with ABVFP but with any form processor.

To edit the order: Right click the field you want first, and select Bring to Front. Repeat with the second field, down to the end. Do the same also for your submit and reset buttons
                        Save, Publish, Refresh your browser before testing.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Okay, will do, thank you! Another question ...

I've installed ABVFP and was trying to use it with the current form I had already built with BV. However, it seems as though my form isn't passing the validation or something. I must be doing something wrong because after entering data into all the fields, the form keeps taking me to my error page, a custom error page I made. Can you please help me with this - anyone? I really need to get these forms working properly as I've had people completing the feedback form but I can't even see their answers. Whaaaa!

Your help, again, is greatly appreciated!
                          Yusheeka Davis - Credit Report and Score Expert Providing Free Credit Report Audits

Comment

Any answers to this questions? Pleeeease! I've temporarily reformatted the forms to use BV's built in processor but I really want to use the ABVFP processor because the CPanel autoresponder isn't working correctly and I dont know how to fix it ...

Anwers PLEASE - Anyone! Thanks a bunch!

Comment

To be able to help you, you must provide more info. WHAT error message you have been recieving from ABVFP ?
                              Navaldesign

Comment

There was no error received from ABVFP. Whenever I completed the form, it just kept sending me to my custom error page which doesn't give a specific reason for the error. But I made absolute sure that every filled was accurately completed. Any ideas?

However, I'm now using the BV built in processor and the CPanel Autoresponder. The CPanel autoresponder sends both the notification email AND the AR message to the same admin email address. Why is this and how can I fix it?

Comment

Working...
                                X