X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor 2

1. I'm afraid there is no planning for this
    2. What do you mean ? ABVFP will store on the server any uploaded file, just define the uploads folder.
    3. Because ABVFP performs PHP validation, as spammers and spambots have Javascript disabled so the BV validation will not work.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thank you sir for your reply.

1.which file responsible to send the confirmation email to user.(from your experience you think i can customize it to work with rtl)?
      2.i understand from the tutorial that user can upload files when submiting the form'if so how to set it in the form?
      3. i dont now if its bad or good but the the BV validation working

just click on the red button.
      James Acobas

Comment

I tried sending this before but it got deleted - no explanation.
        Here goes...
        I cannot enter the Administration Area to log on. When I enter www.parentprakopins.com/ABVFP/ in my browser and click to enter I get my www.parentprakopins.index.html page not the Admin log on page.
        This is a new problem because until recently everything was OK. BTW - the forms on the website are still working just fine its logging into the Admin Area that's the problem.
        I did submit a Support Ticket on this a few days ago and have since requested some response. No solution received yet.

Comment

@jamslive:

1. The only file that actuall process the form is dbts_abvfp.php . All the code is there, the other files are only used for the administration.
          2. Just add, in your form, one or more Upload fields. ABVFP will process them automatically.
          3. It is good to have both balidations, the BV Javascript one for real time validation, the ABVFP one for hackers / spammers.

Please note that although ABVFP is freely available, we can't provide support for non VH hosted sites.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by Paulk2 View Post
            I tried sending this before but it got deleted - no explanation.
            Here goes...
            I cannot enter the Administration Area to log on. When I enter www.parentprakopins.com/ABVFP/ in my browser and click to enter I get my www.parentprakopins.index.html page not the Admin log on page.
            This is a new problem because until recently everything was OK. BTW - the forms on the website are still working just fine its logging into the Admin Area that's the problem.
            I did submit a Support Ticket on this a few days ago and have since requested some response. No solution received yet.
            Regarding not being able to log in the administration area: probably you have accidentally published your site "index" page in the ABVFP folder.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Morning, I have set my forms to send the data to an email address which works very well however I would like to be able to send the data to two separate email addresses. Is this possible and how would it be achieved?

Many Thanks

Comment

just type the two email addresses separated by a comma.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Hello Naval,

Recently I encountered a problem with ABVFP 2.1 which I have been using for 3 years or more without any issue. The problem is whenever I fill in the contact form completely and click submit, I am redirected to this page http://www.prayerdeliverance-ministr...dbts_abvfp.php

I have a screen capture of the page here http://goo.gl/4KwBW

Thank you for your help in advance.

T
                  Not matter what happens this day, may you know that God loves you so much.

Comment

What's the form URL ?

Usually this error occurs when two fileds of the form have the same name.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Hello, Thanks for replying.

The Form URL is http://www.prayerdeliverance-ministries.com/godisgood/contactingpdm/request.html

Comment

The problem, as reported by ABVFP is:

Error = Identifier name 'in_brief_why_did_you_felt_the_need_to_participate _in_occult_art_selected' is too long. Please contact support at ........

In other words you have used field names that are too long and are not acceptable by MySQL
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks Naval, I will make necessary amendments to the field names.

Comment

Thanks Naval, I will make necessary amendments to the field names.

Just done it and the form is working.

Thanks once again for your help.

Comment

Off on a tangent again.......

Any ideas how you would go about adding a section to a Bluevoda form that has the ability to capture a signature?

This would help with a project that I'm working on when one of my forms is loaded on a smartphone.

Cheers

Neil

Comment

Not sure what you mean "capture a signature".
                                And, what has this to do with ABVFP ? you should be posting in the forms forum, as New Thread.
                                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                                X