Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

pS: I received your testing messages

MAria

Comment

I have another question related with forms but this time in Soholaunch

I have a contact form but when I fil it in it gives me this message
      "This request to submit this form needs to be made by shop.doce-design.com. Please contact the webmaster if this is an error."

Can you help me with this too, please?
      Maria

Comment

This is the autoresponder message i received from http://www.doce-design.com/iworkshops.html:

Obrigado pela sua inscrição.
        Segue uma cópia dos dados que submeteu.
        Por favor, guarde este email.
        nome = Navaldesign
        morada = Testing
        Email = info@????design.it
        tmovel = 12345
        outros_contactos = 12345
        quais_partic =
        almoco = Sim
        criancas = Sim
        transporte = Sim
        acompanhantes = Sim
        activ_aloj = Sim
        pagamentos = Paypal (opção de pagamento a crédito ou débito)

Após o processamento da sua inscrição irá receber um email com todas as informações necessárias para a finalização da sua inscrição, tal como dados para pagamento, códigos de desconto, etc. Seremos o mais breves possível na resposta.
        Obrigado
        Maria João Oliveira
        (coordenadora de Eventos)
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        Time of submission : Saturday 19th May 2007, 2:47 PM
        -----------------------------------------------------------

So the script works ok. Check you email account.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by docedesign
          I have another question related with forms but this time in Soholaunch

I have a contact form but when I fil it in it gives me this message
          "This request to submit this form needs to be made by shop.doce-design.com. Please contact the webmaster if this is an error."

Can you help me with this too, please?
          Maria
          I beleive that Karen will be able to help you, i have no Soho experience. Post in the Soho forum.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

THank you Naval, That's the email peolple should receive so the problem must be with my emails, I don't know.

Thank you anyway.
            Maria

Comment

Thanks Naval for the great help! My form is working wonderfully now. Now I'd like to know how I can specify what table to submit my form data to. Or does the program automatically know where to place the info?

Comment

The script automatically creates a table called "Form_Nr_x" where x = the form ID number.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Ive read the whole thread and didnt found a solution
                  Warning: mail(): Could not execute mail delivery program '/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i ' in /home/www/mysite.com/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php on line 633

Warning: mail(): Could not execute mail delivery program '/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i ' in /home/www/mysite.com/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php on line 633

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/mysite.com/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php:633) in /home/www/mysite.com/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php on line 668

Comment

Actually now is work fine, everything is in the database, just i cant figure it out how come i dont recieve a mail. Its all about a subscribe form for a newsletter.

Comment

How do I change the email address that the form comes from? I thought I put my webmaster address in but the forms shows it coming from my personal email address. This works great and will prevent us from recieving forms with hundreds of email addresses and nasty websites. Thanks again!!

Comment

ABVFP will include the FIRST of your email addresses in the autoresponder. Just change it and you will have as "from" email address whatever you place first.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Originally posted by trifor
                          Actually now is work fine, everything is in the database, just i cant figure it out how come i dont recieve a mail. Its all about a subscribe form for a newsletter.
                          Please provde a link to the form page. Make sure the email field is named "Email-e" or "Email-Re".
                          Navaldesign

Comment

What is the actual download link. Everytime I click on the link that says "Advanced Blue Voda Form Processor" I get more instructions about where to find it. I never get the actual download link.
                            No matter how fast you are going, there is always someone trying to pass.

Comment

Originally posted by greyhame View Post
                              What is the actual download link. Everytime I click on the link that says "Advanced Blue Voda Form Processor" I get more instructions about where to find it. I never get the actual download link.
                              It is http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/free_abvfp.php

You can find it also in the very first post of this thread.
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Got it. Thanks!
                                No matter how fast you are going, there is always someone trying to pass.

Comment

Working...
                                X