This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor 2

I installed Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor 2 via vodahost cpannel. but it shows following errors "Illegal Form Submission"no other information is provided.
    the URL for contact form is http://www.prabhatgroups.com/ABVFP/contactform.html
    Pl visit this url and take away my problem.

I also like to use this at www.dastaktimes.org ,can i do that?

Comment

You get this error message when he Form URL and the one provided in the ABVFP control panel are different, in example one is http://www.domain.com and he other is http://domain.com without the www or something similar.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

You can use phpMyAdmin, available through your c-Panel (database section)
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I am trying to log into my ABVFP and get this message: Database Selection Error. Please check parameters in the file config.php
          And when I try to fill up a form in my site it throws this message: I cannot process the form. The form has not been correctly setup. !

What could have happened?
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mumu View Post
            I am trying to log into my ABVFP and get this message: Database Selection Error. Please check parameters in the file config.php And when I try to fill up a form in my site it throws this message: I cannot process the form. The form has not been correctly setup. ! What could have happened? Thanks
            Every one of your posts are made regarding obscure questions, and without the information required by Forum Rules: your Domain name, or the URL to your site hosted by Vodahost. This type of Forum Abuse needs to stop.

For instance, one can only assume that based on your most recent posts, you have installed Umbraco CMS on your hosting account, and if that is in fact so, it is no wonder your ABVFP is not functioning.

If you have any further valid questions or need additional assistance, please submit them to Customer Support directly from now on.
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X