Gesundheit, All of Youz!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Re: THE OFFICER'S CLUB II - A Place To Gather Daily

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
      Gesundheit, All of Youz!
      Hahaha.. Ta..
      That was my nose trying to talk.. Informing me CL finished the alcohol..

Comment

Woudn't ya just nose? I get here and the alchohol's gone...
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Originally posted by sedona View Post
          Woudn't ya just nose? I get here and the alchohol's gone...

LOL ... Yes EYE NOSE, lol .. but EYE'LL bet we can all be persuaded to bring more of YOUR BEER, lol .. in here if you bring us a hot tub too to enjoy!! Sounds like a good nite to me, LOL LOL Oh yes, and not to forget some of my tasty sandwiches I can bring .. I will too, you will love them, just ask CL .. lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

OMG .... the whole Officer Corps are sops!

Thank God we are not an artillery brigade! I would not want to see how you practice your skills each day with so many hangovers and pervasive blurred vision!
            I do wonder how many pass out on their keyboards, though, as if to explain why everyone is walking around with grid marks on their cheeks....

Comment

hahaha... wicked.. that is sooo funny lol.. Naaaa.. Its all non alcoholic.. Trust me... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by darklight View Post
                hahaha... wicked.. that is sooo funny lol.. Naaaa.. Its all non alcoholic.. Trust me... LOL

So it was something I ate then Teri, good to know those shots are not that shotty ... something tells me CL must have come in behind you and spiked things up tho ... are you sure???

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
                  LOL ... Yes EYE NOSE, lol .. but EYE'LL bet we can all be persuaded to bring more of YOUR BEER, lol .. in here if you bring us a hot tub too to enjoy!! Sounds like a good nite to me, LOL LOL Oh yes, and not to forget some of my tasty sandwiches I can bring .. I will too, you will love them, just ask CL .. lol
                  Hot tub m'lady? Now what makes you think I've got one? Do I seem the type? ( I'll pass on the sandwich tho it's kind of you to offer - talked to CL about it)
                  Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

And Gineral, waht makes u think were' all smooshed in hic? Les go shoootin, jes u an me, I'lll be Duck Chaney....
                    Ken

Comment

Hey Duck.....lmbo!

oooooooops, I meant HotTub Ken!!! lol

awwwwwwwww jeeeeeeeez, how come I get all the lousy jobs, mop the floors, be the bartender, entertain....decorate....even called a piggy...lol

liquor piggy....omg

......goes off to bring in da booze again

rubble rubble.......grrrrrrr

that's for you guys........

YOUR WELCOME!

Comment

this is for me.....haha, my own sandwich.....

That's what I'm talking about!

Comment

Nice display of drinks there CL .. nice .. I surely had you pegged for the hot tubs, spas and the hot springs Sedona, yes all of it, lol . goes hand in hand with your aroma therapies, so ya .. lol ..

These cyber drinks are nice! And Vasili, don't be silly, there really isn't any real alcohol in these cyber drinks .. hee hee hee ...

<yum>

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Waaaa..no real booze..why am here then...hmmm///oh yeah..i remeber now..to say hi to all...ahh the memories going these days....hehehe..must be the non-alcoholic drinks...

Hey all ...don't drink too much and leave a few for me for when I pop in...and general...I think this bunch would be the last resort crew...for any future invasion you might thing of...hehehe...lol.
                            Beezz
                            sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

I am VERY glad you're here, Oh Queenie of the Caribbean Websters!

Pssst! Look over there in the smaller cabinet by the corner table ..... they hide the good stuff there thinking no one sees!

Comment

No, Lady Eye, no hot tub (although we're moving to our new property this year and it might be in the plans) but right now I only live 100 ft from Oak Creek...:)

Hey Beezz, there's real alchohol in here, how do you think we get through the day?
                                Ken

Comment

Working...
                                X