X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
    Ok, checked the zip again and it is ok. However, i can suggest the following:

1. Use the IDM (Internet download Manager) to download the zip. It is available for free at : http://www.vodahost.com/idm.htm
    I strongly reccomend this softoware, as it will automatically deal with all those common problems that have to do with downloading. I just used it myself to check the zip.

2. Use my form: i will email the zip to anyone that needs it.
    Thankyou

HI..... NAVALDESIGN
    I have the same problem my abvf has no feedback(booking and contact page)
    have been trying to follow up your progress and end up with down load of idm... and i try to open compress zip which i install in bv thread.

PLEASE can you explain to me in a very simple easy way on what to do next. have been trying all day and night just for that. please
    thank you

Comment

Did you download the zip ?
      If yes, there is a folder in it, named "Tutorial" . Open it and rad the Tutorial. It has all the necessary instructions.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

for real i don't know if is that zip you are talking about, but if i could have the which you know im sure ill be able to open it...the one i open is thank you page is it right Mr Navaldesign?

Comment

DSorry, as i said, i can't follow you.
          Are you talking about the ABVFP? or what?

ABVFP, IF we are talking about the same thing, is a form processor. It comed as a free download from my site, here. After you have it downloaded, you need to open the Tutorial and read how to install and use it.

I really can't understand what you mean by " the one i open is thank you page "
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

NAVAL
            am sorry we had a conversation before but my computer mess up. anyway i opened tutoriol from zip (idm)but what i found was full page encrypted what do i have to do next

Comment

There is no such thing as "full page encrypted" . The zip contains a number of BV pages, some php files that you don't need to open, and a Word Tutorial that you need to read.
              If you don't see this content, you have a corrupted download.

use my contact form to send me your email address, i will email the zip straigh to you.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Hi, the zip is ok, i just checked it. The problem has to do with your browser: indeed, if an attempt has been made to download the zip and failed for any reason, or if you had already downloaded it, and now you are trying to download the new version, your browser looks at the temp internet files folder (on your computer) and finds the old (or part of it) zip. To solve the problem, in IE, go to Tools, Internet Options, and in the General section, in the second paragraph, "Temporary Internet Files", click on "Delete files" . This will delete traces of the old (or failed) files and will allow you to download the zip correctly.
                Hi Naval
                i have everything that you are talking about on the above massages, i download idm and abvfp -(compressed)ABVFP.v2.zip. i opened -tutorial , , and i found ABVFP notepad, is it suppose to give me notepad , if so what next please
                www.zamundaafricanacrobats.com

Comment

Hi , I am having a problem with my forms- I am not getting the emails to work. The form goes to the thank you for submitting page when I hit submit but there are no emails going through?? The email address is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by jaymoh View Post
                    Hi Naval
                    i have everything that you are talking about on the above massages, i download idm and abvfp -(compressed)ABVFP.v2.zip. i opened -tutorial , , and i found ABVFP notepad, is it suppose to give me notepad , if so what next please
                    www.zamundaafricanacrobats.com
                    What is ABVFP notepad ???? I am afraid i don't understand what you are talking about. There is a Word Tutorial (if you download again, you will find the same tutorial in PDF. PLEASE read the tutorial, ALL the necessary instructions are included, there is nothing more that i can add here.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Originally posted by niome View Post
                      Hi , I am having a problem with my forms- I am not getting the emails to work. The form goes to the thank you for submitting page when I hit submit but there are no emails going through?? The email address is correct.
                      This is the ABVFP thread. Are you using ABVFP to process your forms ? If not, please open a new thread of your own. If Yes, please provide a URL to your form.
                      Navaldesign

Comment

I'm not sure what happened last night but I woke up to find the database was got and now I can't even access the ABFP. Any suggestions to might be the problem?

Any page that had a form connected to this has also giving my the error as well, but I'm presuming its from the database being deleted somehow??? Is there a security risk that someone can use to gain access to the database using this???

www.dragonsofpern3.com/Guild.AoC.php <link to see the page with error!

GD13,

Comment

I don't see a reason why your database can have been deleted. There is no reason, to my knowledge.
                          You should still be able to access ABVFP up to the first page, becaus ethe DB is not required up to that point.

However, i can't see your websites either.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

Had no issues with downloading, Thanks in advance.

Comment

How do I validate radio buttons as being checked on a ABVFP v2.0 form please? i.e. I have mutliple radio button selections on a form and require at least one of them to be checked to enable form submission. If not I need an error message (Select a radio button) to be displayed.

My web page is: www.cmsnewzealand.com/subscription_page.html

Thanks

Comment

Unfortunately you can't validate Radio Buttons or Check boxes with ABVFP v2.0 because their values simply are NOT sent if they are not checked.

We are releasing ABVFP 2.2 in a couple of days. It will allow some enhancements among which what you are asking for, just download and replace the main file and you will be ok.
                                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                                X