This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to create hyperlinks

hi, i am new. when I published my website, can I change whatever the setup and add new staff in? Is it free? I have got a year hosting domain.

Comment

I watched some of our people's website design.. Really cool!!!

Comment

START HERE..... http://www.vodahost.com/tut1.htm
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi, can anyone help me with hyperlinking within a page.
          I have no problem linking pages but what I want to do on a specific page is use a text menu at the top with a number of choices which link to specific paragraphs of text within that page - a quicker way to navigate that having to scroll down to the relevant paragraph.
          Can't seem to find how to do it - thanks.

Comment

Hi guys. I am incredibly new at this too, but I think I am catching on. Rematkably, I have understood a lot of what I have just read from all your posts! However, I have a problem that I just don't know what to do about. Why is my preview page so different from my original page as far as font or spacing goes? Could it be something to do with my page properties and the size of my original page is not the same as my preview page? I hace tried previous suggestions given to me as far as increasing the size of the text box and making sure I have common font, but that doesn't work. My original page is beautifully set out and spaced and then my preview page is just all wrong and doesn't look balanced. What am I doing wrong?
            Also can someone tell me if I am allowed to build a site with Blue Voda and host it with someone else or do I have to host it with Blue Voda?

Comment

Yes, you need to host it with VodaHost, it is clearly stated in the download page.

Your problem has to do (probaly) with using non web friedly fonts, or with embeding in the page some third party script that affects formating. However, without seeing, i can't tell.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hei!

Could you help me and tell what to do. I made the first page here
                http://www.nocopyrig***airns.com/
                and I would like to make hyperlink from the third menubar "pentulaatikko"
                that it will open it under into inframe. I can't do that, please help me what to do... this open the page to wrong place http://www.nocopyrig***airns.com/pentulaatikko.html and there is strange white background..???

Satu

Comment

I am having trouble linking my "thumbnail" page to my other pages, which makes me think that I might not be able to have a single page of nothing but thumbnail?? I put 6 items in one "lightbox" and 5 in another...now I can't "highlight" them. What did I do wrong?

Comment

Dear People Of BV,

I Am Also Having Problems With My Linking.
                    I Would Like You To Know That This Is My First Time.
                    Although I Learn Very Quickly I Have Not Been Able To Link Correctly.
                    Im Sure I Have Done Everything Right But It Still Doesnt Work.
                    My Website Is -
                    www.foodontherun.net

Thats Page Works Fine It Is Just The Linking Thats My Problem.
                    I Have NOt Finished My Front-Page But I Just Want To Get My Linking Down-Pat.

Plz I Am Begging For Help!

Thankyou,
                    Bretty Boy

Comment

The links to About us and Canteen work pretty well. The Stuff link simple doesn't exist.
                      I don't really see any other problem
                      Navaldesign
                      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi!
                        Can you help me, please? I have linked like you showed in the movie, But still i can't make a picture open in the same page form the navigation button. Example: The button "Prov2" (that i have in my page) www.buigiatoc.com
                        and the button "hoadao". That i wan't is that the picture is going to show up in the same page, not in a new window. How should i do?

Please help me, i am your costummer.

Comment

Hey guys Im new to this and I just wanted to know how to make a banner on my page flashy and also hyperlinked ?

Any help ....please !
                          Thanks
                          Calbert Dyer

Comment

Originally posted by calbert View Post
                            Hey guys Im new to this and I just wanted to know how to make a banner on my page flashy and also hyperlinked ?

Any help ....please !
                            Just like anything else: click once on the image to 'highlight' it, and then use the HYPERLINK icon at top of BV's workpane (looks like binoculars in front of a globe) to hyperlink properly.

* If your header is a collection of images, or you are like me and wish to simplify the matter by overlaying an "object" over the entire area, making it "transparent" (so everything underneath is not only visible, but cannot be "copied" by anyone either!) and use the tab on that object's PROPERTIES to enter the hyperlink .... this way, wherever the visitor mouses over (the transparent object) they can click to get back to the Home page.

The other matter about designing a "flashy banner" is not something to ask help on ..... we're not mind readers and can't possibly know what you are looking for, let alone suggest a process to make it easy for you: there are tons of methods, tools, and utilities to deal with!

Comment

my icon is not clickable, the link icon I mean.
                              Thanks
                              Calbert Dyer

Comment

You have to highlight something first (text, an image, etc.) for the process of linking to initiate: the logic is Q: "which item is to be linked?" A: "the highlighted one"...

Have you reviewed the Hyperlinking Tutorial??

Comment

Working...
                                X