Getting Backlinks to drive traffic to your site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Backlinks to drive traffic to your site

When I first published my website i expected people to just magically go to it I guess. Not the case as every other naive person is finding out. You need to have good content for one and you also need to have good back links so you can raise your page rank on search engines. I signed up for Qassia. It doesn't cost anything to sign up. You submit your site to them and then they have it listed. Since the site is fairly new you can screen articles and rate them from 1 to 5 to see if they are good enough for the site. You can also write your own articles to earn more qassia money and back links. Everytime you write an article or comment on one you add another back link. I will update this post after I have been using it for a few months but I'm glad im getting in on the ground floor. Could be a very important asset in the near future. Anyways check it out, Sign up is free.

My free web games site hosted on vodahost. Good luck to everyone!
    free flash games
    are you an idiot?
    CLICK ON ME!!!

Re: Getting Backlinks to drive traffic to your site

You also need a good working site when your link is clicked on ?¿

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/bnwsdwpa/public_html/templates/delta/index.php on line 7
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Additionally, it pays to be aware of the new (and dictating) algorithyms Google has had in effect since October of 2008, in which Page Rank, most META, and "Backlinks" have been de-valued significantly in favor of the core metric values that have always been central to website design and structure.

Signing up for this "service" will likely result in a filter being established for your site, one that will be difficult to erase (see #4 in this list of Black Hat SEO Practices To Avoid).
      There is nothing that takes the place of real effort and cognizant composition/presence to create predictable results that contribute to success online........
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

my site is now working. and ill check out the link that you posted. thanks
        free flash games
        are you an idiot?
        CLICK ON ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
          Additionally, it pays to be aware of the new (and dictating) algorithyms Google has had in effect since October of 2008, in which Page Rank, most META, and "Backlinks" have been de-valued significantly in favor of the core metric values that have always been central to website design and structure..
          I heard this somewhere else also, which leaves me wondering what do these "SEO Professionals" actually do now that makes a difference? Why can they charge so much money to change things like page titles and key words all they time if they aren't as important as they used to be? Would it be better if I spent more time on building my pages more carefully and doing things myself (like the H tags, page title, page description, my text on the page, etc.)?
          BP: SHOW ME DA MONEY!

Comment

Page titles ..page descriptions and the headlines are just as important as they ever were..which is why seo can charge to do them.. as well as researching keyword phrasing and not STUFFING lists of keywords everywhere.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
              Page titles ..page descriptions and the headlines are just as important as they ever were..which is why seo can charge to do them.. as well as researching keyword phrasing and not STUFFING lists of keywords everywhere.

Karen
              Thanks for trying to help, but no thanks! I have time now that I am retired to do these things myself rather than pay someone. Besides, the only thing I can see that is any different than doing the Bluevoda may be the keyword phrasing research, and already I found a few tools to get this done very well. I may be older and new to this forum, but I am not stupid - why insinuate that I would STUFF anything anwhere? I am quite confident that I will do things just as properly as I have been reading, and am looking forward to using Bluevoda to build the family website.
              BP: SHOW ME DA MONEY!

Comment

Im not INSINUATING anything i was simply replying and pointing out WHY they charge.

Im sure most anyone is capable to do it themselves if they take the time to learn it and i try to point this out to them as does Vasili. The majority tho STUFF every keyword imaginable everywhere and wonder why its not good...and there are lost of wanna be SEO people who do exactly that.

Thats why i commented on it. Lots of threads here to help you out too.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                X