Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st attempt - updated

My 1st attempt comments please.
    Had great fun designing it Blue Voda is fantastic.
    James.

http://www.villacasadogovernador.com
    Last edited by LadyEye; 01-12-2009, 12:40 PM. Reason: added url for website review

Re: 1st attempt

Originally posted by james gibson View Post
    My 1st attempt comments please.
    Had great fun designing it Blue Voda is fantastic.
    James.

http://www.villacasadogovernador.com
    Thanks a lot, shows what a D/head I am.
    Thanks again,
    James.

Comment

Ah, yw, but hey, we all forget a little something now and then, so no worries .. just thought I'd slip that in there for you ..

Had a quick look and notice you need to give your pages you created some page titles and page descriptions ...

You do this on page properties ... give it a page title on the general tab and then choose metatag tab and write up some keywords, those found on your webpages and give each page a nice description in that area as well .. these are the areas that search engines often use when they list your site .. each page should be unique and the text content on each of your pages should reflect what you write in these areas ... think of what someone might put into a search box to come up with a website like yours - and if your page content doesn't reflect how and what searchers might be looking for, add some quality content on your pages that does ... ya .. go get em .. lol

just as a note, so that I am not confusing you or others - naming, saving and publishing your pages is different than given them a page title ..

Looks like a real nice area ... ahhhhhhhh ... canadian snow .. gotta love that too .

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
        Ah, yw, but hey, we all forget a little something now and then, so no worries .. just thought I'd slip that in there for you ..

Had a quick look and notice you need to give your pages you created some page titles and page descriptions ...

You do this on page properties ... give it a page title on the general tab and then choose metatag tab and write up some keywords, those found on your webpages and give each page a nice description in that area as well .. these are the areas that search engines often use when they list your site .. each page should be unique and the text content on each of your pages should reflect what you write in these areas ... think of what someone might put into a search box to come up with a website like yours - and if your page content doesn't reflect how and what searchers might be looking for, add some quality content on your pages that does ... ya .. go get em .. lol

just as a note, so that I am not confusing you or others - naming, saving and publishing your pages is different than given them a page title ..

Looks like a real nice area ... ahhhhhhhh ... canadian snow .. gotta love that too .
        Thanks a lot Lady Eye will get on with that now.
        Regards,
        James.

Comment

Hi James, also check your nav buttons. When you click on them they go to the Voda button..
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

Originally posted by SChajin View Post
            Hi James, also check your nav buttons. When you click on them they go to the Voda button..
            Thanks a lot, got it sorted, you guys are good.
            Regards,
            James.

Comment

OK call me dumb...........................
              Where is this place? It's beautiful, and Holly I didn't see any snow!!!!!!!
              I think you are lacking some important information. You might want to give some info on the location, transportation, items of interest. IMHO
              Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

You also need full navagation on all your pages, no one likes to have to go back to your home page every time the want a new page. Keep it all the same, same type, location, order and so on.
                Reguards
                Ed
                www.dsondesigns.com
                www.marseillesyouthsports.com
                www.300hitter.com
                www.bigjk.net
                How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Originally posted by SAman View Post
                  OK call me dumb...........................
                  Where is this place? It's beautiful, and Holly I didn't see any snow!!!!!!!
                  I think you are lacking some important information. You might want to give some info on the location, transportation, items of interest. IMHO
                  Good point will sort that out
                  Its in the Algarve Portugal, a fantastic place.
                  Regards,
                  James.

Comment

Originally posted by D'son View Post
                    You also need full navagation on all your pages, no one likes to have to go back to your home page every time the want a new page. Keep it all the same, same type, location, order and so on.
                    Once again good thinking, obviously I don't, but main thing learning all the time, thanks mainly to you guys.
                    Regards,
                    James.

Comment

Looks good. I agree with the navigation being the same on every page.

Also- I would switch the nav buttons on the home page. Have History first and then Villa. Additionally- on the History page- have a picture or two to keep the readers interest in reading further.

Looking good. Nice place.

Andy
                      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy128 View Post
                        Looks good. I agree with the navigation being the same on every page.

Also- I would switch the nav buttons on the home page. Have History first and then Villa. Additionally- on the History page- have a picture or two to keep the readers interest in reading further.

Looking good. Nice place.

Andy
                        Cheers Andy it is done.
                        Regards, James

Comment

1st Attempt Updated

Think its better, thanks to input from you guys.
                          Comments would be appreciated.
                          Regards,
                          James.

Comment

Re: 1st Attempt Updated

Only use 1 post for your sites appraisal, as it will get very confusing with comments already made.
                            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: 1st Attempt Updated

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
                              Only use 1 post for your sites appraisal, as it will get very confusing with comments already made.
                              OK
                              Regards,
                              James

Comment

Working...
                              X