X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THE OFFICER'S CLUB II - A Place To Gather Daily

Originally posted by whiteshepherd View Post
    a pool party ... it's hot ... lol ...
    Excellent....I suppose that means a more "Southern Lattitude"?? The Caribbean?

Hmmm..... How about Antigua?? Beautiful, serene, not crowded, and I know a really REALLY special restraunt in town that does 16 inch long lobster like you have never seen........

Any other suggestion? Seems like someone has to step up to coordinate this, too...
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

you are doing such a great job Generalissimo ... Antigua and lobster sounds perfect ... some rum based cocktails would gone down well too ...
      kym, merlin & tala
      creating white majick
      www.whiteshepherds.com.au
      www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
      www.merlinsmajick.com
      www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Well, since business is sooooo off this year (read in here I doubt very seriously anyone -- other than Mr. Moneybags ***** -- can pop for anything like even an impromptou tcket to San Diego let alone a real "outing"), why don't we shift gears and have a live online "Christmas Party" ..... way more than a chat room or the forum-lounge we had last year, but with webcam setups and multi-User screen video web chat??? Something like that??

>> Should get Jeremy to set this up....he's our resident Microsoft guru, and the technology is out there.... besides, I am sure he would love to show us how he has gotten a grip on the stuff!

Would even be a good excuse to finally go out and get that $50 webcam setup you have always wanted..........

* AND, if you want to have a poolside theme live online, I would be the first to line up to be a Judge for the Bikini Contest!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
          Well, since business is sooooo off this year (read in here I doubt very seriously anyone -- other than Mr. Moneybags ***** -- can pop for anything like even an impromptou tcket to San Diego let alone a real "outing"), why don't we shift gears and have a live online "Christmas Party" ..... way more than a chat room or the forum-lounge we had last year, but with webcam setups and multi-User screen video web chat??? Something like that??

>> Should get Jeremy to set this up....he's our resident Microsoft guru, and the technology is out there.... besides, I am sure he would love to show us how he has gotten a grip on the stuff!

Would even be a good excuse to finally go out and get that $50 webcam setup you have always wanted..........

* AND, if you want to have a poolside theme live online, I would be the first to line up to be a Judge for the Bikini Contest!!
          Sounding good General ... I've already gota webcam somewhere ... what does everyone else think?

*** trust you ... lol ...
          kym, merlin & tala
          creating white majick
          www.merlinsmajick.com
          www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Already spoke with Jeremy....he's game, and when he gets over a little bug, he's promised to get his sleeves rolled up.

So far, we're shooting for the first Thursday-Saturday of December, since anytime after the first week so much starts happening, what with the company parties, the little impromptou get togethers and parties proper.....(it may end up being the second week though, depending on how long it takes to set up).....so having it a bit up-front will probably help set a nice "Holiday" tone in the Community as well....and spreading it out over the end of the week allows people the chance to post their Video Greeting Card on the board for all to see when they get a chance to drop in ... in addition to feeling like it's an ongoing party they can pop in and out of. Yes?

I think Jeremy has a surprise or two up his sleeve, but I can see having a ramped-up forum of sorts to post vids on as well as a webinar portal so we can have multi-users on a single screen......anyway....I guess we'll have to wait until the Guru himself drops a hint or two.

So much for updates......my season is sneaking up on me....gotta run!

Comment

LOL.. Me thinks Vasili wants web shots so he can blackmail us later.

J/Kidding.. dont go postal...

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
                LOL.. Me thinks Vasili wants web shots so he can blackmail us later.

J/Kidding.. dont go postal...

Karen
                No....just that video is already "norm" for anyone progressive online nowadays, and since so many people have gotten laptops with cameras included (and still have not used them), I figured it would simply be neater than a "same-o forum" thing. Besides, the idea of being able to hear each other (for those who have never really talked to another VodaPeer yet) via "Video Christmas Cards" I thought was not only clever, but would be so much more "in theme" with the Holiday cheer we all seems to need this year more than in years past.

Besides.....the lack of progress on last year's party is something I would like to turn the page on completely....

Comment

so ... has the officer's club been abandoned ... ???
                  kym, merlin & tala
                  creating white majick
                  www.merlinsmajick.com
                  www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

.......heck knows, we're here......lol Might as well pull the cover off the piano......

<goes off to get a drink, jeesh poor service or what>

Comment

Originally posted by C L View Post
                      .......heck knows, we're here......lol Might as well pull the cover off the piano......

<goes off to get a drink, jeesh poor service or what>
                      Aren't you supposed to be incharged of Entertainment?.....
                      So do your duty and entertain.....and while you at it serve me a drink....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Wow!

Seems like all the Officers are out in the field for a lot longer than we are used to.....there are too many new faces, and no-one gathering like times of old!

Maybe a "Roll Call" is in order.....

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
                          Wow!

Seems like all the Officers are out in the field for a lot longer than we are used to.....there are too many new faces, and no-one gathering like times of old!

Maybe a "Roll Call" is in order.....
                          Brigadier General Whiteshepherd reporting for duty ... lmao ... I mean fun ... where did it go? anyone know?
                          kym, merlin & tala
                          creating white majick
                          www.merlinsmajick.com
                          www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

present........

waits patiently for the bar to open

.......jeeeeeeeesh

Comment

Here, Hon.....you can have the whole bottle! I had it in the chiller just "because" anyway..... need a straw??

Comment

I've got some bourbon happening ...
                                kym, merlin & tala
                                creating white majick
                                www.merlinsmajick.com
                                www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X