This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installing PHP PEAR

Hi members, How can I install PHP PEARS in my domain account? Regards, Blaze.

Re: Installing PHP PEAR

I am also needing more info about PEAR. The only thing I know is that if you go to the control panel, there is an icon that guide you to the installation of PEAR.
    Victor
    My Website

Comment

You can find exhaustive documentation at http://pear.php.net/

(A Google Search is all it takes to find the authoritive answers)
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

PEAR is not an application to install although there is a core "package" that is responsible for installing other packages and reporting errors. It is a collection of functions (or so called packages) that you can use inside your own PHP application. You can install PEAR packages through your cPanel, -> Software/Services -> PHP PEAR packages. There you can display available modules, select and have them autoinstalled.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi NovalDesign, Thanks for your explanation. My problem now is that the PHP pear package is directed to home/username/php. How do I integrate this into my php code. I used require(home/username/php/HTTP_Upload.php) and I get wrong directory error.

Comment

Originally posted by blazesocket View Post
            My problem now is that the PHP pear package is directed to home/username/php. How do I integrate this into my php code. I used require(home/username/php/HTTP_Upload.php) and I get wrong directory error.
            Originally posted by Vasili View Post
            You can find exhaustive documentation at http://pear.php.net/
            The Forums are not intended to be a private 'on demand' PHP Classroom.
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X