X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUHOSIN fatal error

Hi,
    Til yesterday morning all of the PHP pages in our website were opening fine...but yesterday I saw the blog, forum on most pages showing a fatal error:
    Fatal error: SUHOSIN - Use of eval is forbidden by configuration in /home/kjkcpqcp/public_html/sweetblog/wp-includes/classes.php(219) : eval()'d code on line 219
    The whole blog & forum on the site is practically gone non-functional (it's opening only the home page & a few more pages but core things are gone...)...can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

Re: SUHOSIN fatal error

What kind of forum?

You may need to put in a support ticket to have the shosin variables set slightly higher.

Check your forum maker for solutions as well.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by vijeetgv View Post
      Hi,
      Til yesterday morning all of the PHP pages in our website were opening fine...but yesterday I saw the blog, forum on most pages showing a fatal error:

The whole blog & forum on the site is practically gone non-functional (it's opening only the home page & a few more pages but core things are gone...)...can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!
      I am getting the same error on all my WP blogs set up on VH, and the same results as above. I submitted a support ticket.

Comment

I submitted the support ticket &....they're sayin it's all OK...but the problem remains...
        (blog)http://kundeshwari.com/sweetblog/swe...nts-tutorials/

(forum)http://kundeshwari.com/sweetforum/vi....php?f=13&t=55

can't decide what to do? :(

Comment

Your problem is with the forum.. not wordpress.

you need to ask them to INCREASE the suhosin variables

suhosin.request.max_vars = 2048
          suhosin.post.max_vars = 2048

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks you all anyway, the problem is resolved ... :) I asked the site owner to resubmit a support ticket & she did... so, cool time till something uninvited comes up next :D

Comment

I am having this same problem with my phpbb forum which is hosted on vodahost. I submitted a ticket three days ago and havent yet had a response. I contacted the techs at PHPbb.com who gave me this reply....The problem is not with the PHPbb forum but with vodahost's security settings.

Reply from Phpbb.com techs:

eval() is a function that parses a text string and runs it as PHP code. It is quite common and absolutely necessary in order for phpBB's template system to work.

Contact your host and explain the situation to them, they should configure suhosin (a security add-on to PHP) to allow this.

Comment

Don't worry it's not an issue on site owner's side...it's a Vodahost issue only. They may be reinstalling/upgrading/whatever their SUHOSIN system...and it's only a matter of time before everything will be OK! I just checked in my forum's PHP information & it shows sth about suhosin...in that...well I don't understand it much! :)

Comment

Thanks, | have since sent a ticket into vodahost support and sent them the url(s) of the error messages i was getting and the error messages themselves and they have now sorted it out. My forum is now back to normal again.

Comment

Working...
                  X