This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

trying to download form pro - it's asking for a user and pass - I've tried my voda host and cpanel users and pass' - neither work

Comment

The folder where FMP is located, is password protected. Submit a support ticket and ask for the login details.

Please post FMP issues in the appropriate forum (FMP) and not in the Advanced Blue Voda Form Processor forum.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Naval,

Sorry but I have a question to ask. I have downloaded the following file to my public_html file under ascii. It is actually a autoresponder software. But when I execute it at http://www.mytoothcaretips.com/cgi-b...sponder/ar.cgi I get a 500 Internal Error.

No one seems to be able to help, even BV help support. Can u pls help. It's driving me crazy. I attach my autoresponder file for yr ref.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

thanking you in advance
        Attached Files

Comment

Seems like you have solved your issue.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by erwrssd View Post
            Hi Naval,

Sorry but I have a question to ask. I have downloaded the following file to my public_html file under ascii. It is actually a autoresponder software. But when I execute it at http://www.mytoothcaretips.com/cgi-b...sponder/ar.cgi I get a 500 Internal Error.

No one seems to be able to help, even BV help support. Can u pls help. It's driving me crazy. I attach my autoresponder file for yr ref.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

thanking you in advance
            Autoresponder in our public_html? Do we need to do this in order to set up a lead capture page?
            Where's Your Life Going? You might find some help here: http://www.ourjourneytolife.com/banners3.html
            Who is Pristinelife? http://ourjourneytolife.com/aboutme.html

Comment

Hi Naval,

I got the 500 error solved but now I'm getting another error and BV support cannot help me while the software developer insists it's host problem.

When I go to http://www.mytoothcaretips.com/cgi-b...sponder/ar.cgi my admin panel will appear. I will then key-in the password (in this test case, it's password).

Another page will appear where I'm suppose to key in the nickname. When I key-in the nickname and press enter, I get an error msg.

When BV did the same thing, they are able to do it. They created a nickname - test for me. They informed me that I have to press the "Add Account Button" that appear below the nickname box. But the icon do not appear on my side.

What is wrong?

Pls help.

Comment

I cannot get this thing to work the problem is in setting the in formation up in the form installation page

What do they mean by the user name for ABVEP?

What is the password for ABVP?
                I am okay on the site name

For the e-mail is this my personal e-mail that the information from the form is sent to?

For database hose do I leave it "localhost"?

Data base name what do they mean by CPusename_ABVFP?

Database Username what dothey mean by CPusename_user

AND the pass word?

I have tried and tried to get this thing to work but all I get is an incorrect field error page.

we are using a for service with no problems but would like to try this

Comment

Jerry 52,

user name and password for ABVFP are whatever you wish them to be. These are your own credentials to login to ABVFP in teh future. Just as you did with this forum, when you signed up: you entered your own user name and password.
                  Email address: the administrators' (you) email. ABVFP will use this to mail you potential error messages. The email address where the mails of the form info will be sent, are defined later, when you setup each form, and can be (if you like) more than one and even different for each form.
                  DB host: localhost if you are a VH customer. Other hosters might have something different.
                  Database name: CPusename_ABVFP . This means that if you have created a database called ABVFP and your username is abcdefgh theh the database name is abcdefgh_ABVFP . CP username MUST be your own Control Panel username.
                  The same for DB user: if you have created a user for the ABVFP database, and you have called this user jerry, the actual user is abcdefg_jerry.
                  Password: whatever you have named your password when you created the database.

Jerry, seems to me that you have not bothered to read the tutorial that came with the zip. Please take 10 minutes to read it, it is all explained there.
                  Not only, but, if you click on the yellow "?" that appear beside the installation wizard fields, you will get a popup with the online help on the specific topic.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

I'm stuck, my brain is fried, and now I'm begging for a solution. I read the ABVFP tutorial many times. I believe that I did everything correctly. However, I'm getting the illegal form submission error. Please advise.

The form URL is www.gotoprintonline.com/submitjob.html....

I appreciate any advice.

Comment

I went to the form Url, filled up the form got a thank you page and an email in my inbox with the info that i submitted so it looks to me that it works very well

Comment

Thank you for checking it out. I just tried testing the form out on another computer and it worked. But for some reason I'm still getting the illegal form error when I try to test it on the computer that I created the form on. Any suggestions?

Comment

Yes: please note that ABVFP checks for the referer, in other words for the page where the submission comes from, and it MUST be the same as provided in the ABVFP CP.
                          If, in one case, you have the www. included in your link, and in another case you don't have it, one of the two will not be accepted.

As i saw it working, the correct is http://www.gotoprintonline.com/submitjob.html

The other one, http://gotoprintonline.com/submitjob.html

is not accepted
                          Navaldesign

Comment

navaldesign:

Thank you. Everything is working perfectly well now.

Comment

I'm having a devil of a time getting ABVFP to work. I get "illegal form submission error" and after digging around, found the note to run ndadmin. However, I do not have that file. I saw the following post, and thought I had my answer, but I have since downloaded the version referenced in the reply:

"Please let me know where did you download this from, as it seems to be the old version 1. The new version, v2.0 can be downloaded from www.dbtechnosystems.com/free_abvfp.php . I would be gratefull if you can let me know where you downloaded the old version from, so i can change it."

and this has not helped. I still can't find that file. Help!

Originally posted by sandysewin View Post
                              Hi there!

Yesterday I downloaded the Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor, what a wonderful tool, thank you!

However, I seem to be missing the two php files, abvfp.php and ndadmin1.php.

I have six bvp files: ndadmin, ndconfirm, ndadminhelp, errorpage, thankyou_page and contactform. I also have three "Broderbund Easy Prints Type" files, named abvfp, ndadmin1 and errorpage. My PrintMaster program tries to open those, but then says "Unable to read file. File type not supported."

Any suggestions? Am I missing something that's right under my nose?

Thank you!

Sandy

Comment

Illegal Form submission:

This happens when the form URL is different from what is declared in the ABVFP control panel as form URL. Sometimes you might have it declared in the ABVFP cp with the fulll www. whilst in your menus you have it without the www. or vice versa, or a simple typing mistake.

As you already read, the file ndadmin was part of the OLD version, it doesn't exist in the new one, so don't look for it. The comment you found about running ndadmin, is, i suppose, also very old (more than one year ago)
                                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                                X