Facebook Like button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Like button

Hi guys n girls just wanted to know has anyone placed a like button on their page, i have tryed got the code but have not a clue what to do with it, ive messed around with it but got nowhere with it. I could do with a step by step dummie guide, ie, click here, then click this ect ect, Please help ive heard these like buttons are a must. Thanks A O www.theworldsfirstonlinechristmastree.com

Re: Facebook Like button

Originally posted by thefirst View Post
    Hi guys n girls just wanted to know has anyone placed a like button on their page, i have tryed got the code but have not a clue what to do with it, ive messed around with it but got nowhere with it. I could do with a step by step dummie guide, ie, click here, then click this ect ect, Please help ive heard these like buttons are a must. Thanks A O www.theworldsfirstonlinechristmastree.com
    Creating a Facebook 'Like' button is illogical, as the process to Like/Fan a specific Facebook Page is a function that requires Users to be logged in at Facebook to associate with their own Personal Profile page. This can only be an internal processing, not something that you can do on your web page.

You can, however, put a "Facebook Icon" on your site (which is simply a hyperlinked image) for Visitors to your website to also find and then connect with your page on Facebook by electing to "Like" it once there.

And you can always offer a 'Favorites' button on your website so Visitors can add your web address to their Browser Favorites, making it easier to return at will. You will learn how to do this HERE

Another nifty thing you may consider making available (since you are pretty much geared for a one-shot charity donation) is to provide a "Tell-a-Friend" button, where Visitors can inform their friends about your site and invite them to vist on their own. You will find simple instructions to do this HERE

Good Luck, Adele!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X