This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor 2

Will do. I'll let you know how I make out.

Thanks so much!

Sandy
    www.creationspraise.com
    www.secretsoforganizedpeople.com
    www.huntresscustom.com

The one who dies with the most toys wins . . . . . . . . nothing! (Matthew 16:26)

Comment

I've been using ABVFP for quite some time and very much satisfied with it. My question is... can it be sent as an excel file via email?

Meaning, fields are converted to tables. Thank you.

Comment

Thanks so much for your help, navaldesign.

Apparently Verizon had blacklisted my email address, but the good folks at BV Customer Support had a word with 'em.

All is working as it should now.

Thanks again.
        www.creationspraise.com
        www.secretsoforganizedpeople.com
        www.huntresscustom.com

The one who dies with the most toys wins . . . . . . . . nothing! (Matthew 16:26)

Comment

Originally posted by jorujuja View Post
          I've been using ABVFP for quite some time and very much satisfied with it. My question is... can it be sent as an excel file via email?

Meaning, fields are converted to tables. Thank you.
          No, It can't . You need another processor for this.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I see, thank you.

Comment

I would like to process multiple file uploads at a time. The version of BV that I have does not allow me to do this (I have version 11 according to "About Blue Voda"). I found this post about ABVFP and followed the link to download it but the page I was taken to didn't have an active link to the download. Am I missing something or is access to the download been reloacted? How do I get ABVFP?

Comment

You can get it from here http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/free_abvfp.php

Comment

I went to the that link and the download button is inactive. I can access the "Technical Spec...," "contact us," and "validate HTLM" in addition to the navigation buttons, but nothing leads to the download.

Comment

Use the Contact feature to request the download, as suggested > http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/contact.php
                    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I am able to download it with the link that I put previously, I am using Mozilla if that makes a difference.

Comment

How do I make the upload file 'required'? Just like editboxes with an extension of 'R'.
                        Also, is there a way to remove the uploaded file (before hitting the submit button) if the person made a mistake of uploading a wrong file?

Comment

Originally posted by jorujuja View Post
                          1. How do I make the upload file 'required'? Just like editboxes with an extension of 'R'.
                          2. Also, is there a way to remove the uploaded file (before hitting the submit button) if the person made a mistake of uploading a wrong file?
                          1. You can't. 2. It is a simple 'replace' option of the User: they stop, browse for and add another before submitting. Or the long way is to RESET the form completely.
                          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Actually there is a way to make uploaded files required, but involves code changes either in the ABVFP code, or adding a validation Javascript to your form.

Both require coding experience or hiring someone to do it for you.

If the user has alreafy selected a file, he can just click again on the "Browse" button, to select (replace with) another. Or, he can delete the upload field content to leave it empty
                            Navaldesign
                            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I see, thanks a lot.

Comment

Hi Naval,
                                Can you please check this site www.jrtmagica.com/applyReg.html, it keeps on going to the error page after submitting. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X