X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor 2

Yes, that COULD be the reason.

Google has severe spam filters, and might be blocking the mails.
    PHP or HTML is not important with ABVFP
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

is there a way to edit the email that the users will receive? I want to insert an image in to the actual email that is sent. Is there a specific html file that i can edit to insert this?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by krio View Post
        is there a way to edit the email that the users will receive? I want to insert an image in to the actual email that is sent. Is there a specific html file that i can edit to insert this?

Thank you
        ABVFP sends text emails, so here is no way 8without editing the script) to send an image, as this requires HTML email.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I am having the same issue with the captcha images that REZ posted. I have looked over the forums for any answers, and checked my code multiple times.

The link to my form is www.familyfunbank.com/newsletter_signup.php. Anyone have an idea as to what I am doing wrong here. I can't see the captcha images on my form or the contact form template from ABVFP.

I have noticed I get an error symbol at the bottom of the page, it is the only page I get it on.

Comment

Yours seems to be another issue: seems like the file verdana.ttf (the font file necessary to create the captcha image) is corrupted or with wrong permissions. Check it .
            Navaldesign

Comment

Naval,

You were right (as always), I had uploaded and overwritten the file a couple of times before which didn't work. This time I deleted the verdana file, then uploaded it again. Thanks, that was driving me crazy!

By the way, thanks for your contributions to this forum, you always have the answer.

Comment

I cannot process the form. The form has not been correctly setup. !

This is what I got after testing the form I created. I checked the form & went to the admin page, I think everything's fine & filled out. I may have missed something, please help.

Comment

Probably you have mistaken the "Formid" hidden field name or value. A link to the form please ?
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Formid - 2

btw, I didn't check the "use built-in form processor..." in my form properties, is that ok?

here's the link:

Comment

Of course it is correct NOT to check the "Use built in form processor" if you want to use ABVFP.

Your form seems correct, are you sure that you have it set up as Form Nr 2 in the ABVFP control panel ?

If not, change the Formid value in the form, to whatever the correct value is.
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Yes its Nr 2.

I clicked "No" for this "Do you want the info to be stored in a Database Table ?"

And "Yes" for this "Create automatically Database Table ?" since there's no other choice because "No" radio button is not in the admin page.

Is that ok?

Comment

Another question, does the form has to be .php? That's what someone suggested from another thread.

Comment

Yes, that's ok.

No, the form doesn't need to be php if you use ABVFP.

The only reason ABVFP will give this error message is if it can't retrieve the form settings from the database. Again, this can only happen if there is a problem with the settings for that Formid.

I would need to access your account to see what might be wrong.
                            If you wish, send me your details through my contact form.
                            Navaldesign

Comment

Hi, I just tested it now and it's working! Wow I have no idea what happened. Thank you very much.

Comment

Hi,

I'm pretty new in bluevoda and are complately lost regarding form creation. I have managed to create a simple contact form in BV but now I want to create a form for uploading files and have difficulties with it. I have dwnloaded and installed Advance BlueVoda Form Processor and created a form there.

The form was succesfully created but I don't understad how to insert it on my page. In the message I get on the last step who inform me that the form was correctly memorized says:

"please remember that you need to set the form action to be "dbts_abvfp.php", and the value of the hidden field set to be the same as the Form ID number that appears here"

And I don't know where or how to do it. I hope you can help me.

Thank you,
                                Gloria

Comment

Working...
                                X