This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor 2

i would just like to know if i can add a comment box to my site using bluevoda forms where visitors can leave their comments which can be viewed on the page. If not can someone assist me in this regard

Comment

Originally posted by dmix View Post
      i would just like to know if i can add a comment box to my site using bluevoda forms where visitors can leave their comments which can be viewed on the page. If not can someone assist me in this regard
      You can use the BV built in guestbox, simpifying it to suit your needs.

This is your first post so this is understandable, but in the future please start a new thread regarding your issue instead of posting in a titally irrelevant thread.

I will move this to a thread of its own in a few minutes.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by SFCRA View Post
        There was no error received from ABVFP. Whenever I completed the form, it just kept sending me to my custom error page which doesn't give a specific reason for the error. But I made absolute sure that every filled was accurately completed. Any ideas?
        I'm having the same problem here:

Please help!

Comment

Did you add, in the error page, Start of Page, the necessary code ?
          Open the BV errorpage that comes with the zip, and check the code in Start of Page.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have just had Navel download ABVFP to one of my sites and format the contact pages. It works perfectly and has stopped my spam dead.
            It would have taken me days to figure it all out and frustrated my efforts to move on with the upgrade of my site.
            Based on past experience I know that I have saved myself a lot of time, and time is money!
            I fully recommend having him do the work for you and then duplicating his work for your other sites. This is a cheap solution and worth every penny.
            Thanks Navel for all your hard work!
            MARK6110

www.lorissecrets.co.uk
            Mobile Hair & Beauty Treatments, Costa del Sol, Spain
            www.princess-bride.co.uk
            Bridal hair and make-up service, Costa del Sol, Spain

Comment

Ok I think I found something here in BV error page:

<?php
              session_start();
              $error = $_SESSION[error];
              ?>

and this is the code in my error page:

<?php
              session_start();
              $error = $_SESSION[‘error’];
              ?>

there are quotes (' ') in error, could this be the culprit?

Comment

Not really , quotes were important for older versions of php.

Did you give your error page text area the initial value:

<? echo $error;?>

????
                Navaldesign

Comment

BTW, I'm using 2 contact forms and this one works after clicking 'submit':

but this one gives me the error page after submitting:

and there's only one error page in the site. could this be also an issue?

Comment

No, it can't be an issue, only one error page is required.

This could be an issue that has not been though of when designing the software logic, BUT i can't know what that might be. I would need to enter your account to debug it
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
                      Not really , quotes were important for older versions of php.

Did you give your error page text area the initial value:

<? echo $error;?>
                      This what I got:

<?php echo $error; ?>

Comment

How do I PM the details?

Comment

You can use the contact form on my site.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

Sent it.

Comment

Received, i will have a look during the day
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Hi Naval,
                                I have put a new ABVFP contact page on this site. www.lorissecrets.co.uk/contact_me.php The page is working, but on submission I keep getting an, "Illegal form submission" message. I have looked at everything and can&#180;t see what is wrong. Can you have a look at it when you have time, Thanks,
                                MARK6110

www.lorissecrets.co.uk
                                Mobile Hair & Beauty Treatments, Costa del Sol, Spain
                                www.princess-bride.co.uk
                                Bridal hair and make-up service, Costa del Sol, Spain

Comment

Working...
                                X