This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 7

Any one has 7 and how is it compared to vista?

Re: Windows 7

Hi cls,

There is only IE7 which is the Microsoft internet browser and there are
    only Windows XP if you want to compare to Windows Vista.

You should goto the last forum at the bottom of this page which is
    the computer forum and read the back archives.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Find help and how-to articles for Windows operating systems. Get support for Windows and learn about installation, updates, privacy, security and more.

Its still in beta staging.. Its an OS system like xp or vista

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I have Windows Vista 32 bit OS, and Windows 7 is about to be released in its complete stage. I was wondering has anyone tested the beta version?

Comment

Hi Zuriatman

Comment

Hi Cls,

Windows& is not available yet.
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

You can download it in some torrents, i think. Well, thing about Windows 7 is that they want to " cover up their sh!t version " windows Vista. Because Vista is the worst out of them all. So windows 7 is coming instead. Everyone says that it's good. But i don't know. I would use it only 2 years after release, so they could fix everything

Comment

Hi cls, I was just reading in another forum and robobobo says that he is using windows 7 ...why not message him?

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
                Aguycanbeachhostel
                Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Do you all think Windows is going to give you all an operating system for free?

I checked the their website and Windows 7 is not available for another year or two.
                  www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                  State of Johor.

Comment

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
                    Do you all think Windows is going to give you all an operating system for free?

I checked the their website and Windows 7 is not available for another year or two.
                    M$ was offering (I don't know if they still are), a beta for Windows 7. You just had to download it from their website and burn an ISO of it. But yeah it won't be released to purchase in stored for a little while.

Oh and vista wasn't the worst of them all, that award would go to Windows ME

Register/Login Script
                    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Oh and vista wasn't the worst of them all, that award would go to Windows ME (Watdaflip)

I agree with that - I've had Vista now for nearly a year &, OK it took me a while to find my way around, but I'm very happy now :)
                      david
                      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Hi CLS,
                        I just finished a class that gave some insight to some of the new Microsoft(R) products.
                        Here are some of what the OS7 will have to offer:

1) Being a 64bit version OS and having a 64 bit processor, it will be capable of referencing 16Exabyte's (4 billion times the number of a 32bit processor can reference).
                        2) The 64bit version OS imposes a 16tb (Terra bite) limit on address space.
                        3) The system will allot 8tb in virtual memory and 8tb kernel processes.
                        4) Microsoft(R) will require all drivers to be digital signature.
                        5) Ed Bott from ZDnet has a good article about the OS7, be sure to look at the other pages listed in the middle of the article.
                        Here's the (LINK)

Hope this has helped.

Randall
                        www.SflaMarineRepair.com
                        Have a Great day!

Comment

i have recently downloaded windows 7 via utorrent. how to i burn this to a cd in a way that it runs when i stick it in my computer? please help

Comment

Originally posted by hopelessinIT View Post
                            i have recently downloaded windows 7 via utorrent. how to i burn this to a cd in a way that it runs when i stick it in my computer? please help

You will find your answer at this forum

All your questions on Vista and Win 7 will be answered.
                            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                            State of Johor.

Comment

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
                              You will find your answer at this forum

All your questions on Vista and Win 7 will be answered.
                              Hey, Zuriatman - thanks for that. I still get lost with my Vista sometimes LOL Mostly it's because it's in German & I'm not fluent enough to understand everything!! These tutorials in English will, I hope!, help me learn some new features.
                              david
                              Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
                              X