How long it takes to view?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long it takes to view?

Hi, Im a newly client of vodahost, I bought it through the link of my website, as a newcomer in affiliate world, how long it takes to view in my affiliate log page that somebody(like me) used my affiliate code..Thanks, have a nice work and more power to all...

Re: How long it takes to view?

Assuming you are referring to your VodaGold Affiliate Account (where you earn commissions on referring hosting with VodaHost), you will see monetary totals for each hosting package actually sold.

You will have to login to your VodaGold cPanel to view other statistics, as this is not Support Forum issue.

I can suggest, however, if you wish to correlate those who use your link from your webpage vs. those who actually convert, you may be able to deduce this in your hosting account's cPanel and view the site's page-by-page visits and outbound links used to exit the page views.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Please note that if you have used the affiliate code yourself, most probably you will not be getting any commissions.

The system logs each visitor the very first time he visits VodaHost's site or forum, so if you had already visited VH (which you have certainly done, in order to open your affiliate account) you had been alreay logged and you will not be entitled to any commissions for signing up yourself.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks and more power

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
          Please note that if you have used the affiliate code yourself, most probably you will not be getting any commissions.

The system logs each visitor the very first time he visits VodaHost's site or forum, so if you had already visited VH (which you have certainly done, in order to open your affiliate account) you had been alreay logged and you will not be entitled to any commissions for signing up yourself.
          Thanks,.. Please, could you help me what is the meaning of "as per our terms of service" on this page, so next time I'll get my self-referral commission. thank you in advance and more power.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
            Assuming you are referring to your VodaGold Affiliate Account (where you earn commissions on referring hosting with VodaHost), you will see monetary totals for each hosting package actually sold.

You will have to login to your VodaGold cPanel to view other statistics, as this is not Support Forum issue.

I can suggest, however, if you wish to correlate those who use your link from your webpage vs. those who actually convert, you may be able to deduce this in your hosting account's cPanel and view the site's page-by-page visits and outbound links used to exit the page views.
            Thanks and more power.

Comment

Working...
            X