My Signup Form doesn't work error message occurs every register

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Signup Form doesn't work error message occurs every register

Good day, I learned how to set up database and tables on phpmyadmin through your video tutorials.. With these, I tried it in the login form. our url is www.mcssonline.org.

i've attached an image about the error message that prompted me when i registered, i'm currently stuck in this problem and i don't know where i'm missing out. help me please. thank you!

image link - http://s1117.photobucket.com/albums/...rent=error.png

Thanks in advance

Gelo Belmonte
    MCSSOnline

Re: My Signup Form doesn't work error message occurs every register

Originally posted by mcssonline View Post
    Good day, I learned how to set up database and tables on phpmyadmin through your video tutorials.. With these, I tried it in the login form. our url is www.mcssonline.org.

i've attached an image about the error message that prompted me when i registered, i'm currently stuck in this problem and i don't know where i'm missing out. help me please. thank you!

image link - http://s1117.photobucket.com/albums/...rent=error.png

Thanks in advance

Gelo Belmonte
    MCSSOnline
    Try http://www.mcssonline.org/login.php all pages that have a from on built with Bluevoda are php automaticly
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Try http://www.mcssonline.org/login.php all pages that have a from on built with Bluevoda are php automaticly
      I tried logging in with my test account but the same error prompts.. is there a problem with my database or whatsoever? I just really cant find it..

Comment

The previous answer was somewhat true, but not entirely accurate. All "Form' pages need to be published as ".php" and if you have not selected this in PAGE PROPERTIES, your page is being published ".html" instead of the required ".php"

Also, any link you create for such pages must also include the ".php" extension (which the previous reply almost addressed as being why you could not "find" the page).

I question your admission that you have a "test account" in which you are setting up this DB and Login/membership script: do you intend to configure another one upon completion of your "testing"?? If so, are you sure the "Test' account is properly associated and that you are respecting the paths when creating Form pages and other pages? Seems rather convoluted to me, and if this is you workaround for setting up a Login/membership function for a site that is not your own (for a "client" site), then you have discovered the disconnect altogether ....
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
          The previous answer was somewhat true, but not entirely accurate. All "Form' pages need to be published as ".php" and if you have not selected this in PAGE PROPERTIES, your page is being published ".html" instead of the required ".php"

Also, any link you create for such pages must also include the ".php" extension (which the previous reply almost addressed as being why you could not "find" the page).

I question your admission that you have a "test account" in which you are setting up this DB and Login/membership script: do you intend to configure another one upon completion of your "testing"?? If so, are you sure the "Test' account is properly associated and that you are respecting the paths when creating Form pages and other pages? Seems rather convoluted to me, and if this is you workaround for setting up a Login/membership function for a site that is not your own (for a "client" site), then you have discovered the disconnect altogether ....

Thank you for helping me out about the PAGE PROPERTIES sir.. I'll modify it in a while. I stated a mistake a while back about the 'test' account.. I was actually trying to signup one 'test' account to see and try if the signup form is published successfully with the proper details. But the error message attached always prompts. I'm a newbie in web programming that's why I can't find it easily.

Comment

Working...
          X