This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I Inrease disc quota for WP - Ccontent - Plugin Folder

When I try to install new plugin in my wp add-on domain I get message that disc quota is exeeded. How do I increase my disc quota for my WP- Content -Plugin folder?

Re: How do I Inrease disc quota for WP - Ccontent - Plugin Folder

Review the following >> http://wordpress.org/support/topic/i...ile-size-limit

Also, Forum Rules require you to provide a valid Domain Name or URL to a site hosted with VodaHost whenever you post to the Forums. There are no exceptions, and any further posts without ID shall be removed and permissions modified.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
      Review the following >> http://wordpress.org/support/topic/i...ile-size-limit

Also, Forum Rules require you to provide a valid Domain Name or URL to a site hosted with VodaHost whenever you post to the Forums. There are no exceptions, and any further posts without ID shall be removed and permissions modified.
      Thank you for the reply Vasili?
      Now I get a message that my account disc quota is exeeded, so I will have to deal with this first. The problem is that I have no computer technical skills and I need more precise instructions, like the instructions given in your video tutorials.
      I noticed all the treads which you refered me to were 3 years old. Are they still relevant?

My website hosted on BlueVoda is www.getbetterfast.com.

Comment

Yes ... the links I provided you are still "relevant" insofar as the computer/web design protocols do not change (and the versions of Wordpress mentioned in the threads are currently being used). You can also 'drill-in' for additional Tips and useful Threads in the official Wordpress Support Forums for other variable Tips to find one that you are comfortable applying, if need be.

In any case, you can always contact VodaHost Customer Support for assistance with this or any other matter.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X