This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor 2

The only reason why ABVFP would give this error is that you have a difference between the actual page URL and what you have typed in ABVFP, OR wrong Formid (the hidden field)

It might simply be a missing www or missing http://
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I will check it out.
      Thanks Naval.
      MARK6110

www.lorissecrets.co.uk
      Mobile Hair & Beauty Treatments, Costa del Sol, Spain
      www.princess-bride.co.uk
      Bridal hair and make-up service, Costa del Sol, Spain

Comment

Hello Naval,

Sorry to bother you, my error page is not working every time i click submit (no filling blanks) i get this message intead of showing my error page:

Error = The field Name is missing ! The field Service_Requested is missing ! The field Phone is missing ! The field Email is missing !
        Errorpage = http://www.soscleaningsolutions.com/error_page.php

I cannot find what I am doing wrong, I checked www and http:// they are ok, I checked URL with ABVFP they are the same, I checked Formid it is ok.
        Can you please take a look when you have time.

Thanks so much.

Steve
        www.soscleaningsolutions.com

Comment

Hi Naval,
          Guess what? you were right as always! I forgot to change the contact page to php in ABVFP.
          Thanks again.
          Regards,
          MARK6110

www.lorissecrets.co.uk
          Mobile Hair & Beauty Treatments, Costa del Sol, Spain
          www.princess-bride.co.uk
          Bridal hair and make-up service, Costa del Sol, Spain

Comment

Originally posted by stv View Post
            my error page is not working every time i click submit (no filling blanks) i get this message intead of showing my error page:

Error = The field Name is missing ! The field Service_Requested is missing ! The field Phone is missing ! The field Email is missing !
            Errorpage = http://www.soscleaningsolutions.com/error_page.php
            Sorry, this seems to be my mistake. The last one i uploaded gives the error directly on the screen instead of sending to the error page.

Please download again and replace the file dbts_abvfp.php . This is the buggy one.
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Naval design,

Thanks for your help, i have a new problem, when I click submit (no filling blanks) it shows my error page and this is the messege i get:

There has been an unknown error during Form Table creation. Invalid Query = CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `_Form_Nr_2` (`Record_Nr` INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY, `name` VARCHAR(30), `service_requested` VARCHAR(60), `phone` VARCHAR(30), `comments` VARCHAR(500), `postal_code` VARCHAR(30), `email` , `city` VARCHAR(30), `address` VARCHAR(60), `Submission_Date` VARCHAR (20),`timestamp` VARCHAR (30),`IP_Address` VARCHAR (15) ) ENGINE = myisam ;: Please contact support at ????@dbtechnosystems.com.

Now I have a second form call job application should I save it as php as well?

Thanks again

Steve

Comment

Hm.... Is that your contact form ? I just went through it and i have had no issues...

Usually the above error occurs when more than one fields of your form have the same name.
                Navaldesign

Comment

I am planning on downloading ABVFP but just had a quick question that I didn't see on the list of features.

Is it possible to have a preview page come up before someone submits information and photos with ABVFP or do I need to use FormMaker Pro?

I know that the Blue Voda form wizard doesn't do it, unless that's what the event tab is for but I know nothing about that as there are no tutorials that I have found about using the event tabs.

Thanks for any info.

Comment

Hi naval,

Thanks for your help, I checked all the fields and all of them have different names, this is the thing when i first go to my contact page and click submit ( no filling blanks) it shows me this:
                    The field Email is missing !
                    The field Name is missing !
                    The field Service_Requested is missing !
                    The field Phone is missing !

Now if i click back and click submit again (no filling blanks) it shows me this:
                    There has been an unknown error during Form Table creation. Invalid Query = CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `_Form_Nr_2` (`Record_Nr` INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY, `comments` VARCHAR(500), `email` , `name` VARCHAR(30), `address` VARCHAR(60), `postal_code` VARCHAR(30), `service_requested` VARCHAR(60), `city` VARCHAR(30), `phone` VARCHAR(30), `Submission_Date` VARCHAR (20),`timestamp` VARCHAR (30),`IP_Address` VARCHAR (15) ) ENGINE = myisam ;: Please contact support at info@?????????.com.

Any ideas why is this happening?

Thanks

Steve

Comment

Hi Steve,

I can see what the problem is, though i don't understand WHY it happens.

If you wish, pls use my contact form to send me your login details so i can fix it.

You might have encountered a bug in the code which i would like to find and fix.
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Hi stv,

It is ok now, i have fixed it. Thank you for discovering a (logical) bug in the code.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Hi Naval,

Thanks for your help, it works good.

Thanks again

Steve

Comment

Is it possible to do some calculations within a form for instance -shopping for items and doing the calculation automatically within the form

Regards
                            a

Comment

ABVFP is a form processor, so it does no calculations. You will need to create your own script, either using Javascript or Ajax (these two without refreshing the page) or with php after the form is submitted (page refreshing) to display the results.
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Hi Naval it's me again. I created a new form from an existing one. I'm getting this 404 error after submitting. Did I miss something?

BTW, I checked the formid5 and it's the same as I have in the ABVFP admin page.

Comment

Working...
                                X