This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom Buttons for Nav Bar

If there is no previous page, it will return to the same one. First open another page, then, in the same window open the one with the Back button. Now test it.

However, you can simply create a Back button using BV's Advanced Button (in the Forms Toolbar). Make it On click, action = Go to the previous page.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi! How can you I use navigation bar not link to URL but only for Bookmark within a page. I want to have something that can be move up or down, in order to have the items placed in alphabetically order and even can remove of those unwanted items. Thank you.

Comment

In the URL field of the Link dialog box, type #bookmarkname . Replace bookmarkname with the actual name of the bookmarks you have in your pages.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
          In the URL field of the Link dialog box, type #bookmarkname . Replace bookmarkname with the actual name of the bookmarks you have in your pages.

if the link type still using http://

Comment

Yes, but delete the http:// from the URL field
            Navaldesign

Comment

Yes, but delete the http:// from the URL field
              it can't perform in preview, it shows messafe below or it must be published before it can have action? Thank you.

This link has been disabled.
              BlueVoda has generated HTML for the current page only and as a result all internal links are disabled.

To enable these links be sure to publish all referenced pages to your website and specify their absolute URLs in the link properties.

Comment

Hi! if I choose 4 pieces bars of Navigation Bars goes horizontally in a row.
                How can I have the 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th bar goes in the second row?
                Thank Q.

Comment

Yes, bookmatks when placed in the menu bar will only work when the page is published.

You can't have a second row. If necessary add a second menubar
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Yes, bookmatks when placed in the menu bar will only work when the page is published.

You can't have a second row. If necessary add a second menubar
                    Thanks George.

Comment

Hi! George,
                      No, It doesn't work even after being published.
                      Am I correct to do like these
                      link type: http:
                      URL: name of bookmark
                      Please advise.
                      Thank you.

Comment

Hi ! George,
                        In the URL field of the Link dialog box, I type Italy without http:// in the front and Italy also in the bookmark. But still can't work. After click the navigation bar, it shows :
                        The page cannot be found

Comment

hi,,
                          naval ,, i impressede with your suggestion,, i created my own buttons in photoshop,,, looks great to me
                          just checkout my buttons

Comment

Originally posted by WSBlue View Post
                            Hi ! George,
                            In the URL field of the Link dialog box, I type Italy without http:// in the front and Italy also in the bookmark. But still can't work. After click the navigation bar, it shows :
                            The page cannot be found
                            it should work. if it doesn't you must have made something wrong.
                            Navaldesign

Comment

Hi George
                              Bethers sent me to this thread & I just had to say a big THANK YOU GEORGE.... Excellent instructions and a five minute job thanks to you. I am trying to forget the hours spent before reading your post. Thank you again.
                              Sandra
                              patternsbysandra. (not live yet I am still in learning mode)
                              Sandra

Comment

Hi, can i do a drop down menu from the button that i made?

thanks....

Comment

Working...
                                X