How to Import an existing HTML page into BlueVoda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to Import an existing HTML page into BlueVoda

I know very little about html... but, would it be possible for me to build a professional website with having to tweak with all that html stuff?

Comment

I have a blue voda host account and I have previously published a web site using blue voda, except now I have used a different program to totally redesign the site, and I can't transfer the pages properly to blue voda to be published on the net. (None of the text or menus come up, just the background and a few pictures).... any suggestions? also i upgraded the blue voda program and now i cant access the ip address assigned to me.

Comment

I originally created my website with MS Publisher but I am recreating the site with Blue Voda. I had hoped to transfer most of the existing content but this is not so easy as MS Publisher. as many of you would know, uses a proprietry code called VML. Some of my site elements will import but many won't. Any tips from those who know? BTW the reason I am converting is that about 40% of users can't view my site with Mozilla Firefox. It's got worse with IE 8 and I can't even view my site.

Bob Moore

Comment

Working...
        X