Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice With New Website

Hi, Happy New Year Everyone,
    I am planing to start a website similer to amazon, Can someone point down what a website like this should have in it to be able to operate like amazon.

Thanks
    www.christian-gate.com

Re: Need Advice With New Website

Originally posted by tery008 View Post
    Hi, Happy New Year Everyone,
    I am planing to start a website similer to amazon, Can someone point down what a website like this should have in it to be able to operate like amazon. Thanks
    What you are asking for is an incredibly sophisticated and complex script, and I rather doubt you have the budget or expertise to undertake such a venture .... personally, that is.

I would suggest you simply start out with a eCommerce solution that will both test your model and offer you the learning curve to benefit your experience and developing capabilities ..... try either a robust shopping cart script such as osCommerce or the more simplified ZEN cart, both of which can be installed for free with just a few clicks via the Fantastico feature in your cPanel.

Once you understand the logistics and test your ability to customize, create pages, and attend to the details about establishing and maintaining such a site, then you may have some insight as to how best to evolve your solution to better meet your truer needs. You may also find that your initial request may have been overly assuming or ill-described, and that your present solution was really what you wanted after all.

If intially this does not sound feasible, or afterward you can specify more details you may be lacking in your trial solution, you will be better enabled to perform a series of Google searches to find something more to your liking.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Need Advice With New Website

Hi Vas,
      i just want to know how can i FTP my pages? i watched all the video and i apply it nothing happened i just can't connect to my account (www.yatc613.com). can anyone help me which is the sure way to upload my pages through Ftp. in my welcome email i have no "Host", "Username", "Password", that you provide, a little help will be greatly appreciated thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X