Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative Web building tools.

Good afternoon from Kea,
    I have been keeping my old PC around solely for working on BlueVoda since the software is not Mac friendly.
    I need to be able to work on our new system and will rebuild the site elsewhere. Will there be any issues if I
    continue to use VodaHost server but bring the site over from an osx generated site? Or by leaving BlueVoda
    must I also leave VodaHost?

Thank you,
    Marcie

Marcie
    www.redtractorfarm.com
    www.iloveacorns.com
    www.halfkilofeta.com

Re: Alternative Web building tools.

Hosting is a service totally separate from the free software (BlueVoda) offered to create a website. There is nothing preventing you from using another software to create a website and hosting it with your existing Hosting Account here at VodaHost .... people do it all the time to host sites created with Dreamweaver, Flash, etc.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
      Hosting is a service totally separate from the free software (BlueVoda) offered to create a website. There is nothing preventing you from using another software to create a website and hosting it with your existing Hosting Account here at VodaHost .... people do it all the time to host sites created with Dreamweaver, Flash, etc.

Hello there
      If I move to another software package but stay with vodahost, does it affect all the things you get in cpanel. specifically what would happen to the Awstats feature. do I need to do anything?

thank you

Comment

nothing will be changed unless you get a new account or get an account reset.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X