X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor 2

Hi Naval.

For the past 4hrs, i had been struggling to instal ABVFP, following the instruction,whenever i type this URL to instal, it shows this message.
    I ve done all that is necessary including;
    setting up my database, uploading the file into a folder called ABVFP in my public folder, ensuring thr permission is set to 0644, please help
    uRL /ABVFP/dbts_ABVFP_install1.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    www.pamperprvateschool.org

Comment

The only possible reason is that the folder created on the server is not named "ABVFP" or that your upload has missed some files
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Navel,

I have used ABVFP on another site successfully, but I cannot figure out what I have done wrong on the latest application. After scouring the forum and correcting several errors, I am still getting an "The verification code you have entered is not correct! Please go back and try again." message on my error page. I have tried submitting the form with several different Captcha codes, carefully entering the verification code, but still get the error.

Any suggestions? I have everything uploaded to a ABVFP folder on the website and have double check to insure that my form name and formid are a match to the ABVFP form processing setup.

The form is located at:

I am sorry to bother you with this, but after several hours of looking through the ABVFP form topic, I have come up empty. I really appreciate you dedication to the forum.

Thanks,
        Richest

Comment

Hi,
          Should be the adress - http://www.rawpantry.biz/ABVFP/contact_1.php
          not http://rawpantry.biz/ABVFP/contact_1.php ???
          Eva

Comment

@Richest:

The captcha seems to work ok. Instead, you have another issue: Illegal Form submission.

This might be due to wrong URL in the form settings (in the ABVFP control panel), in example missing http:// or missing www.

Check your settings. If you still have issues, let me know.
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

am not successful yet, i fill ur contact form in DBT but no response, pls help

Comment

Naval, according to your reply, i checked the my public and the folder is there "/public_html/ABVFP: also the requested URL /ABVFP/dbts_ABVFP_install1.php that claim to be missing is right there but what might ve gone wrong, pls help!!!

Comment

Pls provide at least a link so I can check, I can't make guesses.

If you widh send me (through my contact form) login details of your account so I can check.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Have sent my login details to your contact form @ DBT
                    Details: Username: goldenbe
                    Pwd:XXXXXXXXXX

Comment

No mail received from you.
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
                        @Richest:

The captcha seems to work ok. Instead, you have another issue: Illegal Form submission.

This might be due to wrong URL in the form settings (in the ABVFP control panel), in example missing http:// or missing www.

Check your settings. If you still have issues, let me know.
                        Hi Navel,

The latest error message I was getting before I contacted you was the captcha error message, but I had gotten the Illegal Form Submission error previously as well. After a day away from looking at this, I found my error right away, an omission of a sub-folder in the form processing information.

It now all works fine. Not sure why I was getting the captcha error when I had the path of the contact form incorrect in the form processing information, but it works now.

Sorry to have bothered you over this. Just another example of working on a project with too little sleep.

Thanks for your patience!
                        Richest
                        www.rawpantry.biz

Comment

Originally posted by emka@verizon.net View Post
                          Hi Eva,

Thanks for the suggestion, but access to the web page works whether or not I used the "www". I eventually found my error, which was a folder omission in the path I typed in Navels form processor. Frustrating for me because I checked that at least a dozen times. But after a day away from working on it, I got it right way.

Thanks for you concern!
                          Richest
                          www.rawpantry.biz

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
                            The order you receive the field values is the same that you created the fields.

This is valid not only with ABVFP but with any form processor.

To edit the order: Right click the field you want first, and select Bring to Front. Repeat with the second field, down to the end. Do the same also for your submit and reset buttons
                            Save, Publish, Refresh your browser before testing.
                            A little help please.

I have sucessfully added Navel's contact page to a website I am developing. It is live and can be found at: http://www.rawpantry.biz/ABVFP/contact_1.php

The only problem I am having is the tab order of the fields. I have tried starting at the top of the form and bringing each individual field to the front as Navel's fix shows, but after typing in the First Name field and pressing tab, the curser goes to the web address, then to the web search default entry and several other places before reaching the Last Name field. After the Last Name field, the tab works fine, progressing through the rest of the fields.

Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
                            Richest
                            www.rawpantry.biz

Comment

What I did once to solve the problem of field order was to delete the database that was already created with the fields in disorder.

Then I went through the form and brougth forward each field in the order I wanted them and then processed the form again making sure to fill out every field so the database creates all the columns. Saludos

Comment

Naval, pls could u check my mail again, or vave i send it to a wrong mail, I sent through DBT contact form, or better still u send me a link, Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X