This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image with "effect", relocates when published

Hi, I have an image on "lock" in BV that I added a shake effect onto. The effect works fine but then the entire image relocates to the top left hand corner of the page! How can I get the image to stay in it's original position? My site is: www.jeffnealdrum.com mouseover the cymbal in the lower right hand. Thanks for your help. Jeff.

Re: Image with "effect", relocates when published

Works fine for me, with no re-location. Likely just your system -- for whatever reason.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by lefthandrumr View Post
      Hi, I have an image on "lock" in BV that I added a shake effect onto. The effect works fine but then the entire image relocates to the top left hand corner of the page! How can I get the image to stay in it's original position? My site is: www.jeffnealdrum.com mouseover the cymbal in the lower right hand. Thanks for your help. Jeff.
      Vasili, thanks for checking for me. Now it seems that the link is not working when I click onto that same image so I removed the effect. Oddly, it works when preview the page but not when I republish. I don't know what's going on.

Comment

Still, likely your system only, and most probably a browser issue (Chrome?). Should always "proof" pages using Preview in multiple browsers ....

* Make sure your system is up-to-date with not only browser versions, but Java and Flash player also. Chrome v.2 has this Java issue that usually interferes with Facebook as well. Updating to Chrome v.3 seems to take care of these issues.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X