need help with merchant accounts!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with merchant accounts!!!!

I am putting together my ecommerce website to go along with my retail store front and i am looking for a merchant account but i know that not all merchants work with all web hosts can you give me a list og accepted merchant reps that i can go through that vodahost and soholaunch work with. I dont want to sign up and then be told it wont work with my website. Thanks bunches. julieann with ugonatural.org
    Julieann

Re: need help with merchant accounts!!!!

vodahost has a merchant account for you.. or you can contact me. just look in your soho builder for acceptable GATEWAYS.. which is different from merchant account. Usually authorize.net is the major player that works with 95% of carts

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

will this allow me to accept all major forms of credit or does it all go through paypal? from what i seen everything goes through a pay pal account on here or am i just looking at the wrong things? thanks Karen.

Julieann
      Julieann

Comment

wat is vodahost an you explain me with full informations...

branding agency austin

Comment

Originally posted by julieann View Post
          will this allow me to accept all major forms of credit or does it all go through paypal? from what i seen everything goes through a pay pal account on here or am i just looking at the wrong things? thanks Karen.

Julieann
          Yes a merchant account will allow you to accept credit cards ONSITE along with a dedicated ip and ssl.

You are seeing it wrong.. if you dont want to use paypal scroll down.. then you see where u set up the merchants. You dont have to check anything in that top section.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X