This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAP program

I think I understand how the Affiliate/PAP program works where I give a % to the company that refers a sale to me BUT I would like to know if you have a system that does the REVERSE as well. Meaning, one in which I can feature another company's selected products and receive a percentage from that affiliate for any sales they make from my customers? Also, how to keep track of that? Sorry if this is a silly question but I'm a novice on ALL levels!
    Thanks,
    Nathalie

Re: PAP program

Originally posted by panamanat View Post
    I think I understand how the Affiliate/PAP program works where I give a % to the company that refers a sale to me BUT I would like to know if you have a system that does the REVERSE as well. Meaning, one in which I can feature another company's selected products and receive a percentage from that affiliate for any sales they make from my customers? Also, how to keep track of that? Sorry if this is a silly question but I'm a novice on ALL levels!
    Thanks, Nathalie
    Certainly!

You can have Post Affiliate Pro installed on your website to manage others who subscribe to you as an affiliate, which you pay them a commission for all transactions that result from the traffic they generate, and at the same time earn commissions for yourself from all transactions generated from placing links/ads/banners on your site for other vendors you have subscribed to as an affiliate -- either directly with those vendors, or via an Affiliate Network such as Commission Junction or LinkShare. These affiliate Networks will provide a Publisher Control Panel of their own for you to use freely to view and administrate every aspect of your affilliate relationship with them, similar to the Control Panel PAP offers your affilliates.

* You will earn a referral commission for any transaction that comes from traffic generated from the specific link you place on your site, whether it is you buying for yourself from yourself (which is like buying at a special discount when you consider the commission that will be returned to you), your affilliates, or simply random visitors.

Having PAP installed on your website does not interfere with your placement of other affiliate links, banners, AdSense, or any other scripts that might be embedded: PAP runs independently to establish, track, and manage your own Affilliate Program.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X