X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Hi there!

Yesterday I downloaded the Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor, what a wonderful tool, thank you!

However, I seem to be missing the two php files, abvfp.php and ndadmin1.php.

I have six bvp files: ndadmin, ndconfirm, ndadminhelp, errorpage, thankyou_page and contactform. I also have three "Broderbund Easy Prints Type" files, named abvfp, ndadmin1 and errorpage. My PrintMaster program tries to open those, but then says "Unable to read file. File type not supported."

Any suggestions? Am I missing something that's right under my nose?

Thank you!

Sandy
    www.creationspraise.com
    www.secretsoforganizedpeople.com
    www.huntresscustom.com

The one who dies with the most toys wins . . . . . . . . nothing! (Matthew 16:26)

Comment

Please let me know where did you download this from, as it seems to be the old version 1. The new version, v2.0 can be downloaded from www.dbtechnosystems.com/free_abvfp.php . I would be gratefull if you can let me know where you downloaded the old version from, so i can change it.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ummmm . . . I'm sorry, I'm not really sure. As soon as I figure this stuff out, I almost just as quickly forget it, lol. I think it was somewhere on this thread or the other similar thread. I do know the file is named BVFORMS.

I'll check out the version 2.0, thanks!
        www.creationspraise.com
        www.secretsoforganizedpeople.com
        www.huntresscustom.com

The one who dies with the most toys wins . . . . . . . . nothing! (Matthew 16:26)

Comment

I downloaded the forms and followed the instructions, everything went well until i tried to install it. I did everything the instructions said but it will not install. I keep getting a check user details error. I don't know what else to do.

Comment

Click on the yellow ? beside the database details section, to get help.
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I did that and I even copied the information from the instructions and pasted it in the form... please bear with me I am a novice at this ... when it says yourname am I supposed to enter my information everytime I see this??

Comment

Please clarify what you mean.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Hello,

I am a new user to blue voda and i just downloaded the abvfp. I managed to install and test the example form and everything works fine. However, i cannot really figure how to build my own form useing abvfp. I have watched the tutorials regarding bluevoda forms but i cannot see how this can be integrated with abvfp..
                  I would be grateful for some starting guidelines and hints.
                  Regards,

George K.

Comment

Γεια σου Γιωργο,

The form is built as any other BV form. There are however, the following particular points:

1. For field validation, you need to add extensions to your field names.

2. The form action must be set to be " http://www.yourdomain.com/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php "

3. You need to setup your form, so that ABVFP can proccess it.

All three issues are step by step explained in the tutorial included in the zip you have downloaded.

Εαν χρειαζεσαι οτιδηποτε αλλο, επικοινωνησε μαζι μου μεσω της φορμας μου.

Γιωργος (συνονοματος)
                    Navaldesign

Comment

im back...

i keep getting a "('I cannot connect to the database because: ' . mysql_error());" every time i try to create my database. I have tried to repair it, I removed it and tried again and again and i always get this error. When i try to install the forms I keep getting a "Could not connect to the Database Server. Please check user details !" message. I have followed the instructions to the letter several times and each time I get the same results. What am I doing wrong???

Comment

You are either mistaking the database details (in ABVFP, in the installation wizard, click on the yellow ? to open up the help window with instructions), or, you might have NOT added the user to the list of allowed users for the specific database.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

OK, Let me get this straight! I have went with Blue Voda all the way, site builders soft ware, domain name, the hole thing. Now the form builder that comes with the soft ware does not work well, which I have found out. My form will not work. So now I read that the advance vs. will do the trick. BUT!!! I have to pay more for it?

Comment

No, ABVFP is free. The installation service is charged for, IF you ask for it, but it is really easy so i beleive that you can make it your self. In the zip there are step by step instrucions in a Word Tutorial.

Please note that the form builder in Bv works fine, i use it for all my forms, it is the processing part that is much better with ABVFP.
                            Navaldesign

Comment

what do you mean by mistaking the database details? I followed the instructions to the letter... (several times) and every time I keep getting the same error messages.. I have deleted the file and started over, uploaded all the files to make sure I had all the files, created the database as instructed, made sure all the file permissions are set to 644... I've opened the help window several times and followed the instructions to the letter and I still get the same error messages, very frustrating. everything went well until this.

Comment

Did you ADD the user you created in the ABVFP database ?
                                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                                X