Publishing glass buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing glass buttons

Hi. My web site address is www.flaviomorosi.it and it works correctly. I would like to insert your glass buttons instead of the ones currently in use. So I made some tests . But .... when I build and test even a single button in a preview (iexplore 7 or 8 or GChrome) everything looks fine.
    When I publish the page on my site, at the first show of the page the button is correctly displayed, but when I move my mouse over the button I see the rectangle relative to the image, the little red cross, the text and nothing more. Here it is:
    The link contained into the button works correctly.
    This is the page address of the example: www.flaviomorosi.it/Untitledpage.htm
    Something is missing on my site? What else?
    By the way: I love your software, but I'm not going to publish my site so far, because I live in Northern Italy. I'd like to buy your BlueVoda Website Builder, at least. How can I do? I have already written to you with the same request, but no reply. Thank you . Ciao
    Last edited by watson; 03-03-2010, 03:16 AM. Reason: text corrections

Re: Publishing glass buttons

You need to know that sites built with BlueVoda will only work when published to a site hosted by VodaHost. The BV sofware is free to use. Any links created on a page built with BV will only function when site is published........
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

like every navigation link, you have 2 looks, the first look is the color blue in your case, the 2nd look is the hover look, if you double click the button as you have choose, which is blue, the glass properties window appears. here you can choose the color, text color, font and size of font, but also the rollover colors of the background and the text. this should solve your problem
      good luck
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Originally posted by mrmagoo144 View Post
        like every navigation link, you have 2 looks, the first look is the color blue in your case, the 2nd look is the hover look, if you double click the button as you have choose, which is blue, the glass properties window appears. here you can choose the color, text color, font and size of font, but also the rollover colors of the background and the text. this should solve your problem
        good luck
        Thank you, mrmagoo. I've seen the _hover images and I've already adjusted all the parameters you indicated to me. I'll make further attempts trying to understand in which folder png files must be present. Thank you again. Ciao

Comment

I have just started on a new site and included the glass buttons linking to sub-pages not in the main menu. I make the right links and publish the pages. But thebutton names I see in blue voda are not the same as the published page on the net. The more I amend the more they change. Its bizarre any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnM-UK View Post
            I have just started on a new site and included the glass buttons linking to sub-pages not in the main menu. I make the right links and publish the pages. But thebutton names I see in blue voda are not the same as the published page on the net. The more I amend the more they change. Its bizarre any ideas?
            John you should always start a new thread, otherwise you run the risk of getting overlooked.

Anyhow, its not as bizarre as you may think. If you keep ammeding the buttons from page to page, you will only see the latest ammendment live.

Don't copy and paste buttons from page to page if you intend to ammend them. INSERT NEW ONES and edit those.

I hope that helps.
            Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Thanks Darren I'll start from scratch. And thanks for the tip on posting. Fair point.
              John

Comment

Working...
              X