X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coffee & Tea, please

Originally posted by circuspet.com
    Beezzz:

Nice to see you back. You must have run out of coffeefor a few days.
    No...too much coffeee...lol...been busy helping friend with his site and working on my writing...get lost when that happens...another world...hahaha..hows your album going?
    Beezz
    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Beezzz:

I'm afraid it's going to take more than coffee to get me through this maze.
      Iv.e been on the forum at Jalbum. Reading three pages to get a sentence of what I wanted to know. I did get a new domain up so that I could use soholaunch but after I read up on custom page templets I think I will use
      BV to build the gallerys and the store. my on line efforts affroded me 59
      junk e-mails. I've come to the conclusion that forums are for spamers.
      I think what I need now is a bottle of wine and some time to reflect and redirect.
      Hope everything is well with you. Haven't had time to check out your site in a couple of days. I don't have anything to report on that front.

Comment

Iv.e been on the forum at Jalbum.
        Yeah they are pretty much no help on that forum for me...I don't think I have even heard back since I posted.

IF you need any help...email me through Beez World and I'll get on it right away...we can't have you wondering about in a dazed and confused state due to this stuff...you are supposed to be having fun as welll...lol

Maybe I can help get you album together or something...

But on the other had a good glass of wine and some relaxation is certainly the key...

Haven't done much to my site lately but have been toying with changing it around....we'll see...lol

Alrughty then...latah.
        Beezz
        sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

I Drink Two Cup Of Coffee Daily.
          موقع -برامج -وصلات

Comment

home roasted and home brewed first thing in the morning.
            Sees how we are farmers... what is traveling??? Do you mean when I walk or ride the fence lines? If so, i just drink water, but it is an interesting question to all you travelers.

Comment

We seem to have gotten totally on to tea & coffee & forgotten the travelling. One thing I do with travelling these days is to use a bum bag. They are great for airports, you can use your hand without concern for your purse. On the plane you always have your glasses & money for online purchases without fumbling through bags. Just have your book & your all set. Also if I ever need to leave the plane in an emergency (hope not!) I have all my really important stuff on me as you have you leave all your bags behind. Anyone else got any helpful tips?
              www.dinkdy.info
              www.aboriginalarttreasures.com
              www.thegemlovers.com
              www.bigticketmoney.com

Comment

Lately....I have taken a liking to Kenyan coffee...StarBucks is evil

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by pioneerVicki View Post
                  We seem to have gotten totally on to tea & coffee & forgotten the travelling. One thing I do with travelling these days is to use a bum bag. They are great for airports, you can use your hand without concern for your purse. On the plane you always have your glasses & money for online purchases without fumbling through bags. Just have your book & your all set. Also if I ever need to leave the plane in an emergency (hope not!) I have all my really important stuff on me as you have you leave all your bags behind. Anyone else got any helpful tips?

Ha, I always like to have my toothbrush and my pj's tucked with me, in case my luggage is lost, I can at least go to bed!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                  02036089024 / United Kingdom
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost View Post
                    Lately....I have taken a liking to Kenyan coffee...StarBucks is evil
                    Been saying that for ages....proof again no one listens to bald webbies....

I prefer brewing an esspreso blend (Stratus) ground for regular drip filter size grounds and making pots at a time.....and of course, I have my ample supply of Jamaican Blue Mountain which I refill every trip, bringing back at least 10 pounds at a time!
                    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

is it a possiblity to cook tea and coffee with electric?

Comment

I drink coffee (Gevalia) in the morning at home, mix full strength and decaf 1/2 and 1/2, 2 or 3 cups. Occasionally a cup during the day but never after late afternoon.

In the winter I tend to drink more tea but only decaf in the evenings. Sharon (an English girl) doesn't care for tea at all and drinks a little coffee.

When traveling the hotels we stay in we brew it in the room. When camping I brew a pot the second I get up.

Would rather go without than drink instant.
                        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

hey dudes this is not a coffee shop. bring your forum somewhere else... ok

Comment

Ok, I'm obviously in the minority here, but I drink TEA, love the smell of coffee just not the taste. When I travel I carry my own tea.
                            KK
                            http://www.quiltedtoatea.com
                            http://www.quiltedtoatea.com/blog
                            http://www.toadstoolteaparties.com
                            http://www.myteatimefun.com

Comment

Six cup of tea a day will keep the doctors away.

Research in china has pointed to to a conclusion that Chinese tea drinkers
                              live to a ripe old age.
                              www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                              Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
                              State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

I drink coffee in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X