JAlbum Software Reviews Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JAlbum Software Reviews Wanted

5 stars also..very nice program and easy to use :)

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
      Hi, place an iframe on your page, D/Click on the iframe to get the properties box to appear & place the link to your album in the url field. IE:...http://www.yoursite.com/myjalbum/
      Press ok & view.

Thanx Chris but the problem is not with the inline frame..I know how to use it. I don't know how to use the JAlbum. I generate the album in JAlbum but I don't know what to do after that. I Upload the album to my ftp and publish the page but the result is horrible. In my home page the album appears.(Now I changed it anyway) I hope you see what I mean...Thanks anyway and If you could help it'd be GREAT believe me!!!
      Feyza

www.sesan.org
      Self Representing Art Workers

Comment

Hi, its a bit hard to say without a link to the album you have ftp to your sever. But for lots of help with jalbum, have you looked through the jalbum forum.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by feyza View Post
          Thanx Chris but the problem is not with the inline frame..I know how to use it. I don't know how to use the JAlbum. I generate the album in JAlbum but I don't know what to do after that. I Upload the album to my ftp and publish the page but the result is horrible. In my home page the album appears.(Now I changed it anyway) I hope you see what I mean...Thanks anyway and If you could help it'd be GREAT believe me!!!

Hi Feyza,

I don't know if this will help but you can try this Jalbum Tutorial

It was done a while back but I think it might help clear up a few things. I hope it helps..I remember my struggles with Jalbum and how a few of us on the forum struggled through it. Good luck and welcome to VH.
          Beezz
          sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by feyza View Post
            Hey,

I've just download the JAlbum and I love it (I wish I could use it!!!)
            I've created an album and uploaded to ftp...Now I don't know what to do..How can I link the album to the page..??I know I'll do it with an inline frame but I just don't know!!Someone plz help me? I think this program is fantastic if only I could use it...:/ Can someone explain what can I doo?? Thanxx in advance...
            Hey Man!

This is how you do it!

1) Install JAlbum software on your PC
            2) Run JAlbum and in there you BUILD your ALBUM.
            3) Publish your ALBUM from JAlbum.
            4) In your website make a LINK to the ALBUM.

NOTE: You always use JAlbum to BUILD/RE-BUILD/MAKE CHANGES and then PUBLISH througt JAlbum.

A powerfull and easy way build/rebuild/change your albums.You can have different skins and settings for each album you create.

Check out JAlbum forums and ask youre questions there. They will help you out.

Regards Supermax

I don`t speak English,i speak Swedish.If you don`t understand my English you can ask me.

Comment

I like it the only thing is that for some of the skins you have to pay for the license to use and I am having a hard time uploading to site.

Comment

I have been using it for a couple of years. It is very easy to use and is very customizable.
                www.6994th.com

Comment

Working...
                X