Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THE OFFICER'S CLUB II - A Place To Gather Daily

Originally posted by sedona View Post
    Hey Beezz, there's real alchohol in here, how do you think we get through the day?
    So very true .... I don't even have to drink any, as I get so buzzed from the fumes everyone gives off!

Took me a while to realize my iced tea wasn't being spiked after all ..... and I have grown so used to an "increased patience level" from buzzing around the Base that I doubt I could endure it any other way!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hey Eric, ya know I'm actually an iced tea man myself (in the summer anyways).... till 4 o'clock... then I switch to something a little tastier. Usually soda with a little scotch for flavour. Later in the evening I almost always seem to run out of soda.
      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Hey Sedona, only 100 feet eh!! Talk about crossing the line or not, lol .. good spot to be in if you want to quibble about zones .. hee hee ..
        Any good websites you can think of for Oak Creek? .. I had a quick look, wasn't too successful though .. I have to say, that'd be just so awesome to have a hot spring right in my very own backyard ..

I'm sure the booze isn't real in here, it't just Cyber Beer .. isn't it?
        <hiccup>

LOL

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Holly,

I own oakcreekenterprises.com and oakcreektradingcompany.com but surely there are some others. Email me if you're serious and I'll do all I can to help...
          Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Okay, so what are they doing parked at Go *****? You ought to have just one page to start getting interest, lol .. take you three secs .. no go on and do that .. lol ..

But, no I was wondering about websites to see some pics of some hot springs I guess, I think you think I was thinking of domain names, do u think, is that what you were thinking? lol ... .. didn't want to buy any or anything, lol .. but now of course you have me thinking, and that's bad, that's just like a hot spring in my head, lol .... thinking creating steam .. lol .. Now I know u need an after 4:00 drink, lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

And, Holly, I've lived in Sedona for more than 30 years and the area I live in now is my own personal little 'vortex'. I've lived within a stone's throw of my present home 4 times in that time. I have pictures of my first winter in sedona - snow covering my tent - a historic log cabin a few years later that has since been demolished, and a place that I owned right on the creek. The trout never had a chance. They were on the grill before they even knew they'd been caught!

And through it all the creek has seen its share of skinny dippin'....
              Ken

Comment

HaHa Lady Eye, you posted while I was writing so you're ahead of me (as usual).... Actually, the most famous hot springs in the area are Childs Hot Springs, still active but the baths that were built there are in ruins now. A little known tourist guide bit of info is that they were originally buit by Al Capone who had one of the first gangster getaways in Arizona, living in Camp Verde, about 30 miles from Sedona. He built an airport runway there that's still in use today.
                Ken

Comment

Imagine .. almost like a John Wayne movie .. pretty cool, yes, would love to see the pics, but then I'd bet everyone else would love to as well .. sounds like you should add them to your album ... but either way, I'd like to see them .. sounds so real you know .. glad that you are back to where you want to be, living there 4 times must mean that for sure .. cool ...

And ya, ha ha ... I knew I would be posting again ... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

[quote=LadyEye;246999]Okay, so what are they doing parked at Go *****? You ought to have just one page to start getting interest, lol .. take you three secs .. no go on and do that .. lol .. /quote]

If you multipy this times how many domains I own you're planning out my schedule for the next month lol.. I'll get to it ( sounds like wonderful wife is nagging in next room) gotta go...
                    Ken

Comment

omg that's just beautiful territory isn't it .. wow .. now that's living amongst beauty ... wow wow wow ...

WOW >.>>> http://www.gatewaytosedona.com/webca...onaArizona.htm

Okay Sedona, thanks so much .. real beautiful, was nice to see!!

LOL LOL on the domains .... ha ....... don't be checking mine, lol lol lol
                      :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
                        omg that's just beautiful territory isn't it .. wow .. now that's living amongst beauty ... wow wow wow ...

WOW >.>>> http://www.gatewaytosedona.com/webca...onaArizona.htm

Okay Sedona, thanks so much .. real beautiful, was nice to see!!

M'Lady,

I hadn't seen this site before. Some nice pics. Sharon has many 'way better' ones (like Wendy's) but I'm workin on our gallery to go up soon. In the meantime other folks may well enjoy this look at there we live so thanks for posting it.

LOL LOL on the domains .... ha ....... don't be checking mine, lol lol lol
                        :)
                        Ok, lol lol, you tend to yours and I'll tend to mine but just no more naggin'!
                        Ken

Comment

....goes in the smaller cabinet gets out the good stuff.....pours drink, sips...hm, yum

spikes the ice tea, puts the good stuff back....hehe

has a look at the creek.....gets mooned...has another drink.....lol

ssssssssh

waves to everyone

Comment

Almost biting my tongue off trying to hold in my laughing so hard, so not to blow my cover having watched the Tipsy Witch think she is slyly spiking my iced tea when really she added fuel to the fire by ramping up the "WOW factor" of the pitcher of Long Island Iced Tea her Sister left out....

....and deciding it is better to light up my cigar on the patio rather than risk an explosion from all these fumes wafting about....makes me wonder if my Buddy Bill is well, since he hasn't been around for such a long time.....
                            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hmmmm...gost hic hic...this sure is the best iced tea i've had in a while ...especially in this sweltering heat in the Caribbean...Satan must have decided to vacation hear this week and brought hel lwith him....gulping more iced tea..hmmm..maybe i'll jsut take a nice snooze under the coconut tree....ahhh....szzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                              Beezz
                              sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

......pokes beez, wake up gal....there's gonna be an explosion, that means it's gonna rain spike ice tea...get your straw ready....oooo coconuts...you thinking what I'm thinking? hehe, we could make coconut drinks....just need to get something to crack em open with....hm, idea forms....cracks one on Beez head.....ooooo you're awake...haha, sorry buddy...was for the good of everyone......lol

waves fumes in our direction......lol

nicey :)

Comment

Working...
                                X