This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 12003, Win8.1 IE11

I have been attempting to update my webpage for a few days and keep receiving the following error:

Internet Exception Error 12003

Details:
    An internal error has occurred.
    200 TYPE is now 8-bit binary.
    227 Entering Passive Mode (68,187,11,194,200,189)

I have tried everything I can think of. I double checked the server IP, username, and password. I am publishing to public_html. I have verified that BlueVoda is an exception on my Windows Firewall, and I have double checked that our server is not blocking anything related to the software. I have also downloaded the latest version of BlueVoda.

I have submitted a customer support ticket and nothing has worked.

Anyone have any ideas??? Thanks in advance.

www.thomascommercial.com

Re: Internet Exception Error 12003

hello
    May be the permissions of the foder ?
    Rastacat
    The french guy

Comment

Publishing Problems

I am not able to publish. When I try I get this message
      Publish failed
      Details
      An internet error has occured.
      226 Transfer complete
      200 Type set to 1

Can anyone help I'm not sure if its my computer the programe or what.
      Thanks Neville
      JanNZ Entertainment

Comment

Re: Publishing Problems

> > How to ask for assistance (important!)
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I am going through the same issue with error 12003. I published successfully and 5 min later when I get the 12003 errir
          I have checked my router,
          I have scanned computer for malware,
          I have confirmed I am using correct server
          I have looked through the forum only to find most people who have had this error find that no one really knows what to do about it.

I will appreciate any help.
          Thanks
          DJ Smith
          Sacred Heart Catholic Church

Comment

It is a FIREWALL issue, meaning you need to "Whitelist" BlueVoda in your program list.

Additionally, you should reset the Timeout to "500" and to double-check you have selected "Publish All Files" in your Publish Dialog.

Comment

Published pages are not correctly published

I downloaded version 12.2 but the help note says 12.1
              I have re-installed several times and still the same info in the Help-About BlueVoda

Every time I open a page, make some changes and publish, something is missing.
              I also tried with BlueFTP with same results.
              Need an urgent solution.
              Victor
              My Website

Comment

Need a little help here. I've been publishing to VodaHost using BlueVoda on my current laptop for a couple years...and as recently as last week.

Out of the blue tonight, when trying to publish a simple edit to http://www.mmionline.com I am now getting a message that reads:

Details:
                226-File successfully transferred
                226 0.116 Seconds (measured here), 115.71 Kbytes per second
                200 TYPE is now 8-bit binary

Occasionally, I will get an alternate message that reads:

Details:
                500 Unknown command

I have not altered any firewall settings - or any other settings for that matter.

In the publishing window, I have confirmed that I am publishing to the correct Server IP, the Username and Password are both correct, and I am publishing All Files to the public_html/ folder - which is the correct folder.

Vasili, in a thread you posted in earlier today, you closed it out with the following reply:

It is a FIREWALL issue, meaning you need to "Whitelist" BlueVoda in your program list.

Additionally, you should reset the Timeout to "500" and to double-check you have selected "Publish All Files" in your Publish Dialog.

Why, if I have always been publishing (as recently as last week) would I all of the sudden have a firewall issue and need to whitelist BlueVoda? I am by no means totally dismissing your insight, just need to know why BV would all of a sudden have this issue. A little more or different insight/suggestion would be helpful as I am totally lost right now and need to get these client's edits published asap.

Thanks,
                Scott
                Scott

My Web Design Site

Comment

Re: Published pages are not correctly published

One additional problem is that page preview does not open.
                  Now, when I publish any page, something might not be published. So,I am afraid to use this version. Please, need urgent help.
                  Victor
                  My Website

Comment

Originally posted by TheBulldog View Post
                    Vasili, I am by no means totally dismissing your insight, just need to know why BV would all of a sudden have this issue. A little more or different insight/suggestion would be helpful as I am totally lost right now and need to get these client's edits published asap
                    I have no idea why only a couple Users are experiencing this out of the many, many thousands .... something has changed on your system, and these "innocent" changes can often have unexpected impact in areas not pre-conceived, including: updating versions of BlueVoda, Windows updating, downloading/installing other programs, updating Anti-Virus utility, creating subscription/password on new website, and so on.

Error 12003 is a connection-based issue (more typically the inability to connect properly, usually due to a Firewall conflict), and I would suggest that this be the focus of your troubleshooting, while expanding regard to your system resources: I personally would determine if your system's RAM is sufficient and operating optimally (keeping in mind BlueVoda was not designed to be operated or fully functional on a Tablet or Mobile device with limited RAM, Browser version, or HD capacity), as the manner in which you describe the error presenting sounds like you might have too many Windows/Tabs open in a browser while using BlueVoda (which may also have too many pages open and is itself being taxed). When combined with your connection speed (of whatever capacity) the RAM resources required to first Save the BV page and then process-Publish it when the system is being strained may well be enough to alter the integrity of BlueVoda's overall functionality as it tries to pass Firewall filtering and/or Logon to the server. Just a thought, as it is only prudent to keep minimal resources running simultaneously when updating, re-designing (importing, positioning, etc.), Saving, and Publishing .... an aspect of "due diligence" in intelligent BlueVoda operation ....

And, truth be told, apart from advising you to perform the basic troubleshooting tasks (Whitelist BlueVoda, reset modem, reset timeout, reload BV, delete browser cache, etc.) it is really not something anyone in the Forums can actually "help" with, so your best bet would be to Submit a Ticket including all the details you provided here for them to assist you if you can't resolve yourself.

Unfortunately there is a bug in the FTP functionality of Windows 8.1/IE11 (wininet) that makes it impossible to successfully upload files with Windows built-in FTP.
                    Note that this is not an issue of BlueVoda Web Builder -- it is a Microsoft created issue! Microsoft has released a buggy version of the new browser that overwrites standard Windows functionality that was previously working correctly.

Not only BlueVoda Web Builder is affected but other software that are using the same (built-in) FTP built-in functions. Even the standard FTP utility in Windows no longer works!

Of course we hope that Microsoft will quickly fix this issue but in the meantime we have updated BlueVoda to work around this issue.

1. If you have problems with publishing and are getting Internal Server Errors or Error 12003, update your BlueVoda installation by downloading the latest version that has this "fix" included. DOWNLOAD BLUEVODA

2. Once you have downloaded and installed the latest version of BlueVoda, open BV and from the Toolbar select TOOLS > OPTIONS > select PUBLISH Tab

3. In the upper right-hand corner, change FTP + PREVIEW ENGINE to WINSOCK
                    This will bypass the standard FTP functionality of Windows (wininet) and BlueVoda Web Builder will use 'winsock' for the FTP communication instead.

4. Try publishing once again.

Comment

Pages not published OR not published correctly

I am using BlueVoda 12
                      I've been having a publish problem several days.
                      For instance, this link http://prestamosimple.com/pago-servi...icionales.html
                      Actually you see nothing but the information contain in my BlueVoda page is correct. When I publish, says OK.

I have the ticket ID KJM-666593

I do not receive solution for my problem. Need urgent help.
                      Victor
                      My Website

Comment

Re: Pages not published OR not published correctly

Originally posted by VFRodriguez View Post
                        I am using BV 12 and I've been having a publish problem several days. For instance, this link http://prestamosimple.com/pago-servi...icionales.html Actually you see nothing but the information contain in my BlueVoda page is correct. When I publish, says OK. I have the ticket ID KJM-666593 I do not receive solution for my problem. Need urgent help.
                        Stop duplicating posts, and refrain from posting in the Forums issues that Support is already involved in -- per Forum Rules!

In addition to information in this Thread, it's possible that you are trying to improperly Save/re-Publish a BV11 page as a BV12 page.
                        The proper methods of Saving and Publishing using BV12 can reviewed them yourself HERE.

ALSO ... be sure you have selected "Publish All Files" in the Publish Dialog Box, which makes all the page elements publish and not just the "new" elements!

Comment

Issue with Windows 8.1/IE 11

Hello people,
                          So, today I updated my operating system to windows 8.1, then began my usual work on my website. But as I went to publish the page changes, it threw me a 12003 error along with a 500 in a format similar to this:

"Internet Exception Error 12003
                          Details:
                          500 Unknown command."

Realizing that this obviously isn't an error I have encountered before, I looked around Google and the forums but to no luck. Some sites say that it is a firewall issue pertaining to Windows 8.1/IE11 or bluevoda...? This is the issue I don't fully understand. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Comment

Re: Issue with Windows 8.1/IE 11

Originally posted by Karmel View Post
                            Hello people,
                            So, today I updated my operating system to windows 8.1, then began my usual work on my website. But as I went to publish the page changes, it threw me a 12003 error along with a 500 in a format similar to this:

"Internet Exception Error 12003
                            Details:
                            500 Unknown command."

Realizing that this obviously isn't an error I have encountered before, I looked around Google and the forums but to no luck. Some sites say that it is a firewall issue pertaining to Windows 8.1/IE11 or bluevoda...? This is the issue I don't fully understand. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
                            * UPDATE *

Unfortunately there is a bug in the FTP functionality of Windows 8.1/IE11 (wininet) that makes it impossible to successfully upload files with Windows built-in FTP.
                            Note that this is not an issue of BlueVoda Web Builder -- it is a Microsoft created issue! Microsoft has released a buggy version of the new browser that overwrites standard Windows functionality that was previously working correctly.

Not only BlueVoda Web Builder is affected but other software that are using the same (built-in) FTP built-in functions. Even the standard FTP utility in Windows no longer works!

Of course we hope that Microsoft will quickly fix this issue but in the meantime we have updated BlueVoda to work around this issue.

1. If you have problems with publishing and are getting Internal Server Errors or Error 12003, update your BlueVoda installation by downloading the latest version that has this "fix" included. >> DOWNLOAD BLUEVODA <<

2. Once you have downloaded and installed the latest version of BlueVoda, open BV and from the Toolbar select TOOLS > OPTIONS > select PUBLISH Tab

3. In the upper right-hand corner, change FTP + PREVIEW ENGINE to WINSOCK
                            This will bypass the standard FTP functionality of Windows (wininet) and BlueVoda Web Builder will use 'winsock' for the FTP communication instead.

4. Try publishing once again.

* Keep in mind also when upgrading BlueVoda to versions 12 and later the manner in which Page Creation, Page Update, and Page Publishing has changed and needs to be followed, as outlined here > http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/add...tml#post372975

Comment

Error 12003

I downloaded the latest version of BlueVoda.
                              I allowed access through my firewall and STILL I can't get new pages to publish.
                              The Tool-Option-Publish step that Vassilis describes baffles me as my version of BV
                              does not have a Tools option that I know of. I'm probably being really dense, eh?!
                              Please help, I'm way past a deadline and never expected this glitch.

Marcie
                              Marcie
                              www.redtractorfarm.com
                              www.iloveacorns.com
                              www.halfkilofeta.com

Comment

Working...
                              X