Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AUCTION SITE SCRIPT NEEDED PLEASE SUGGEST (php and mysql)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUCTION SITE SCRIPT NEEDED PLEASE SUGGEST (php and mysql)

Hi everyone,

I am looking to get an auction website developed in PHP with mySQL. I need customers to input their credit card information when they sign up and the cresit card to be verified by the bank (to make sure that its legitimate) but the card be charged only when they make a transaction.

Please let me know your views, comments and opinions.

Thanks in Advance
    Valencia

Re: AUCTION SITE SCRIPT NEEDED PLEASE SUGGEST (php and mysql)

Hello,

I would be glad to help you out. I don't know of a free script but would be able to help you out and build your website. You can visit my website and contact me through there.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

You would have to have so much php/mysql skills to do something like that, and even if you did it, people would have to trust your website before they gave you personal information.
      To make it so much easier for you, you should make a paypal account and have your website add their orders to your paypal.

Comment

Originally posted by valencia.valda View Post
        Hi everyone,

I am looking to get an auction website developed in PHP with mySQL. I need customers to input their credit card information when they sign up and the cresit card to be verified by the bank (to make sure that its legitimate) but the card be charged only when they make a transaction.

Please let me know your views, comments and opinions.

Thanks in Advance
        Valencia
        Hai Valencia,

AJ Square Inc provide the best Auction Script. AJ Auction Script is the latest and most advanced Auction script. As it is developed using the PHP and My SQL technology, it supports more new features. It has now introduced a new Auction Product Web 2.0 with all exclusive and advanced features .

Refer: ajsquare.com

Comment

Hi,

Login to your cPanel and check out "Fantastico Deluxe."
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by aalexgonzales View Post
            Hai Valencia,

AJ Square Inc provide the best Auction Script. AJ Auction Script is the latest and most advanced Auction script. As it is developed using the PHP and My SQL technology, it supports more new features. It has now introduced a new Auction Product Web 2.0 with all exclusive and advanced features .

Refer: ajsquare.com
            Hai,

Thanks for your suggestion. I go with AJ Square. Really they done a very good job for me. They provide excellent technical support.

Now the introduce AUCTION OOPD product. It has more features. I use that product. It really works nice.

Thank You AJ Square

Comment

I would not be so quick to take a (possible???) spammers response to heart before you check out what your fellow forum members have to say about this matter......Just food for thought!
              Karen Williams
              Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Working...
              X